When do you pick your bonus power?

#1johnnycigarPosted 1/30/2013 5:22:41 PM
Finished the game and unlocked bonus powers. Started new game and there was no option at the initial 'create' screen for bonus powers.

Does it happen later?
#2SageOfLifePosted 1/30/2013 5:24:52 PM
If you have even one bonus power unlocked on that account than the option should have been there. In any case, you can pick a bonus power in the med bay at any time.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#3johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:32:34 PM
That's what I thought. Hmmm...

No choices and I definitely unlocked them.

Wonder if my account had problems linking in or something.
#4johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:48:18 PM
Holy crap, I think somethings wrong. All my stuff has been reset as if I never played!

I haven't played in a while and I recently DL'd Omega and some of the weapon packs but all the accomplishments are gone. My save game files are still there but nothing that I 'did' in the files is being recognized!

WTF????
#5Talon5967Posted 1/30/2013 6:14:05 PM
The files show up, but no data is being shown in them? Sounds like your saves were corrupted somehow. Unless you use a save editor (which I don't personally know anything about), I don't think there's any way to recover it.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#6johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:27:52 PM
Talon5967 posted...
The files show up, but no data is being shown in them? Sounds like your saves were corrupted somehow. Unless you use a save editor (which I don't personally know anything about), I don't think there's any way to recover it.

Strange thing is, I can still load those games and play them. It's only 'new' games I try and start that it doesn't recognize anything.

The accomplishments in the extras menu are still lit up. But the counts are back to zero. Example 'get 1000 kills' is lit up like I unlocked it, but the counter says 0/1000.

Also, the cheevos and rewards from previous DLC are still there in save files but anything related to starting a new game is messed up.

Sucks hard...
#7johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:01:17 PM
I've tried new games with ME2 import, ME3 import, and start from scratch.

Nothing is recognized.

This is a huge dissapointment.
#8johnnycigar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:44:56 PM
Has this happened to anyone? I don't want to create a new topic so any help would be appreciated!