Bioware, if you have any sympathy for your fans....hire Luc Besson for ME 4.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Bioware, if you have any sympathy for your fans....hire Luc Besson for ME 4.
4 years ago#1
Just hire him for a one time thing like they did with that composer dude. For what, you ask? Take one goddamned guess.

THE ENDING

Luc Besson's movies end in the fashion God intended. In a happy manner. The dude beats the main baddie in a stylish way and gets to ride into the sunset with the love interest. Bam. Case closed. And *GASP* his movies still turn out to be awesome! I guess there's no need for some stupid arty fartsy, super tragic heroic sacrifice for an ending! The Fifth Element says hello!

Make it so Bioware! And no, I won't deal with it. Even after a year of mourning, I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH IT.
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
4 years ago#2
What are some movies he's made?
GT: F3rocious Panda
4 years ago#3
*popcorn*
4 years ago#4
He was on with Mila Jovovich for a while wasn't he?
Must know a thing or two about happy endings.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
4 years ago#5
Well, he hasn't DIRECTED all of these movies (excluding The Fifth Element), but he was involved HUGELY with the following in some manner: Taken, Taken 2, Lockout, and the Transporter series. Lockout was basically a story thought up by Luc Besson in his off time. That's how awesome he is.
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
4 years ago#6
charon78au posted...
He was on with Mila Jovovich for a while wasn't he?
Must know a thing or two about happy endings.

rofl
4 years ago#7
Go check out District B13 if you've never seen it.

It's a parkour-themed action movie. Written by Besson, but directed by someone else. Very stylish and attention-grabbing. It's in french though, so bring your reading goggles.
4 years ago#8
The Professional
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
4 years ago#9
Nafzger posted...
The Professional

That too.Still got my VHS copy.
4 years ago#10
charon78au posted...
Nafzger posted...
The Professional

That too.Still got my VHS copy.

Leon: The Professional is the superior version, I think. It's cut waaay different from the theatrical release, almost felt like a different movie as I recall. Still quite awesome.

Also OT: no.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Bioware, if you have any sympathy for your fans....hire Luc Besson for ME 4.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived