Bioware, if you have any sympathy for your fans....hire Luc Besson for ME 4.

#1Chr0noidPosted 1/30/2013 6:23:18 PM(edited)
Just hire him for a one time thing like they did with that composer dude. For what, you ask? Take one goddamned guess.

THE ENDING

Luc Besson's movies end in the fashion God intended. In a happy manner. The dude beats the main baddie in a stylish way and gets to ride into the sunset with the love interest. Bam. Case closed. And *GASP* his movies still turn out to be awesome! I guess there's no need for some stupid arty fartsy, super tragic heroic sacrifice for an ending! The Fifth Element says hello!

Make it so Bioware! And no, I won't deal with it. Even after a year of mourning, I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH IT.
---
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/30/2013 6:23:30 PM
What are some movies he's made?
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#3fennell92Posted 1/30/2013 6:24:18 PM
*popcorn*
#4charon78auPosted 1/30/2013 6:25:07 PM
He was on with Mila Jovovich for a while wasn't he?
Must know a thing or two about happy endings.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#5Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:25:39 PM
Well, he hasn't DIRECTED all of these movies (excluding The Fifth Element), but he was involved HUGELY with the following in some manner: Taken, Taken 2, Lockout, and the Transporter series. Lockout was basically a story thought up by Luc Besson in his off time. That's how awesome he is.
---
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
#6Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 6:25:52 PM
charon78au posted...
He was on with Mila Jovovich for a while wasn't he?
Must know a thing or two about happy endings.

rofl
---
#7charon78auPosted 1/30/2013 6:33:12 PM
Go check out District B13 if you've never seen it.

It's a parkour-themed action movie. Written by Besson, but directed by someone else. Very stylish and attention-grabbing. It's in french though, so bring your reading goggles.
---
#8NafzgerPosted 1/30/2013 6:41:46 PM
The Professional
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#9charon78auPosted 1/30/2013 6:43:10 PM
Nafzger posted...
The Professional

That too.Still got my VHS copy.
---
#10JedisenseiPosted 1/30/2013 7:29:47 PM
charon78au posted...
Nafzger posted...
The Professional

That too.Still got my VHS copy.

Leon: The Professional is the superior version, I think. It's cut waaay different from the theatrical release, almost felt like a different movie as I recall. Still quite awesome.

Also OT: no.