The easiest class in SP

#41zirize(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:00:16 AM
Today I recheck throw and Cryo blast with my 60 level sentinel on the last mission.

For throw,

5-Detonate, 6-Recharge Speed

vs

5-Recharge Combo, 6-Double Throw

vs

5-Detonate, 6-Double Throw

The first option is more damage per a projectile. But usually both projectiles of double throw hit one target trapped in singularity at the same time, so actually the second option can damage more. In insanity difficulty, the first option has not enough damage for killing enemies by just one projectile.

The third Option is too powerful and slow. I could not find no significant difference between the second option and the third one except recharge speed. Maybe It can make difference on the powerful enemies like banshees or brutes. But you have to struggle with its slow recharge speed through whole battles.

Cryo blast

It has extremely fast recharge speed. If EDI's incinerate(Rank 6 freeze combo) is available, using Cryo blast for setting up biotic combe is considerable. However when casting, can not shoot. It means Shepard and EDI miss chances to shoot at last one bullet of Paladin each of them. Two or three paladin shots vs Cryo+incinerate combo. Tough choice. However Paladin has a small capacity of magazine. This combo is helpful for saving your bullets not damage.
#42_Yag_Posted 2/2/2013 10:28:08 AM
pfft all you people...just be a man and go soldier with the Saber and one shot people in the face.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#43deadpool_legendPosted 2/2/2013 1:31:19 PM
Enemy_AC130 posted...
Vanguard is wayyy easier

1. Charge
2. Nova
3. Go back to Step 1.

This. I fail to see how anything could be easier than just pressing two buttons over and over again.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#44mech goukiPosted 2/2/2013 10:44:17 PM(edited)
@zirize

You're dealing 50% more combo damage with Detonate. It WILL make a difference on boss classes. You won't be just fighting grunts all the time.

That recharge combo gives you less than a fraction of a second. Why do you need to spam them fast, when you can use them more effectively?

Enemies that are already trapped by singularity, it doesn't matter, they're already trapped. A split second late won't make them invincible. For enemies that aren't trapped by singularity, you need to kill them fast, and Detonate of Throw does the job better.

You've been trying it on grunts. Try it on boss classes.

However when casting, can not shoot.

I don't understand what you're talking about. Cryo Blast has the same animation as the other powers like Throw and Singularity. They all have the same activation.

deadpool_legend posted...

This. I fail to see how anything could be easier than just pressing two buttons over and over again.

Make it a half blast.
---
http://cyberakuma.livejournal.com/ - Shining Blade Translations
http://cyberakumamechgouki.blogspot.com/ - Skip Beat! PS2 story
#45deadpool_legendPosted 2/2/2013 11:17:27 PM
mech gouki posted...

deadpool_legend posted...

Make it a half blast.

I did. :P
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#46mech goukiPosted 2/2/2013 11:58:45 PM
That's good. Half Blast is underrated. Sure, the damage sucks. But you pull off two blasts with INVULNERABILITY, which is the real important part. People say it sucks, but I see x2 invulnerability.
---
http://cyberakuma.livejournal.com/ - Shining Blade Translations
http://cyberakumamechgouki.blogspot.com/ - Skip Beat! PS2 story
#47PhilOnDezPosted 2/3/2013 12:21:55 AM
I'm playing the soldier now, I've got the weapon pack that came with the harrier. Leveled it to 5, troopers are dying in 2-3 shots and ammo is everywhere. I have Garrus detonating my fire explosions on bosses, I never even have to stop shooting. I really can't imagine it being any easier. The hardest part is remembering to turn incendiary back on after cutscenes.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there