Why do I have more Gold Gear than Silver Gear?

#18bitPunkPosted 1/30/2013 11:54:40 PM
Here's to hoping the new MP DLC includes a "Gear Pack" (like the Arsenal and Reserve Packs).
---
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
#2charon78auPosted 1/31/2013 12:13:31 AM
Happened to me when they first released all the gear stuff. I had to buy some vet packs to get some things.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#3Talon5967Posted 1/31/2013 1:05:49 AM
I was in the same boat, though arsenal packs are evening it out. I stopped buying veteran packs shortly after maxing the uncommon weapons, because after that all I got for uncommons were consumables.

I think I've gotten ten times as many mods and gear from arsenal packs as I got from veteran packs and PSP's combined.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#4Spider5800Posted 1/31/2013 1:42:44 AM
For some reason uncommon gear is setup on a different drop table priority than other uncommon items like characters and weapons. I have all my uncommon characters and weapons maxed, and only a handful of uncommon gear, but vet packs only give me uncommon ammo. Don't know if it's a glitch or intentional, but it's a known issue.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#5Havoc49JPosted 1/31/2013 1:45:17 AM
I maxed my first UR before I got my last uncommon gear.