Operation Firestorm

#21HueyFreman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:54:30 PM(edited)
Rogue Mutt posted...
Nafzger posted...
Huh, kinda funny that this event is supposed to follow the patch to fix the Missile Glitch.

Yeah, definitely seems intentional Subtle middle finger to the missile glitchers.

In related news, you can no longer get a killstreak using missiles.

/sarcasm
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#22Safer_777Posted 1/31/2013 1:52:53 PM
How are you supposed to kill 5 enemies together even with missiles though?
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#23HueyFreman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:56:17 PM
Safer_777 posted...
How are you supposed to kill 5 enemies together even with missiles though?

Using missiles involves the technique known as "spawn nuking" where at the beginning of a wave, you missile the spawn that has most/all of the enemies. It's much easier on a level like Glacier or Hydra where you can really make the spawn points predictable.

Otherwise, it's harder but you can use things like Recon Mines or large radius grenades.
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#24dokukaeruPosted 2/1/2013 4:54:41 AM
Safer_777 posted...
5 enemies together?I think I have got the gold killstreak medal maybe 2 times in all my games.So it is very tough to do it.

Glacier, waves 4, 7, 8, 9. Spread your team across the top area, one watching LZ, one near the upper ammo crate(stay behind yellow line), and the other 2 between thos points....missles ready. Once wave starts run from ammo box to back ramp and nuke the spawn at the bottom or the person watching the LZ will nuke the spawn that appears in the hallway past the door.
---
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.
#25Lord of NightmaresPosted 2/1/2013 8:05:50 AM
I've always wondered, will a killstreak apply to the squad as a whole, or just the one who scored the multiple kills?
#26incubuxPosted 2/1/2013 8:27:56 AM
orangenee posted...
Time to buy some jumbos again.

for me no need too, never use my items they all full, so i always get ammo modifiers
---
Incubux
#27meltor13Posted 2/1/2013 8:29:20 AM
Lord of Nightmares posted...
I've always wondered, will a killstreak apply to the squad as a whole, or just the one who scored the multiple kills?

killstreaks apply to the squad as a whole...they appear at the bottom bar of medals (squad medals) after the game.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#28Havoc49JPosted 2/1/2013 9:07:12 AM
Solo platinum / glacier / geth

Charge a spawn, shoot missile at the ground. Repeat. Should take all of 45 seconds if things go well.
#29Darth VengerPosted 2/1/2013 11:23:08 AM
Safer_777 posted...
5 enemies together?I think I have got the gold killstreak medal maybe 2 times in all my games.So it is very tough to do it.

Same here.
---
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.