Campaign help ( Spoilers)

#1ExSPosted 1/31/2013 2:04:26 PM
Dont know if I have to put spoilers cause the game has been out for quite some time now but whatever. Im playing thorough the game on insanity and im at the mission where I have to destroy the reaper with the targeting laser. Out of curiosity is there a way to tell in which direction I have to dodge. This part of the game is killing me.

thanks
---
"sorry my wife was reading over my shoulder!, PICK THE GIRLS! PICK THE GIRLS!"-kingtwisted
#2sir_fredingtonPosted 1/31/2013 2:22:35 PM
Start at one side of the cliff and keep dodge to the other side. Repeat.
#3crawdadPosted 1/31/2013 2:24:08 PM
It tracks you and as you continue to dodge more and more and faster between each shot, so if you don't go from end to end it'l catch up to you and kill you so yes what fredington said is accurate.
---
i7 920| GTX 560ti 1280MB TwinFrozr III 448 Core OC| 15GBRAM | EAW650W | CorsairForce 90GB SSD | 2TB HDD
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#4coolositymaxPosted 1/31/2013 2:29:34 PM
Also remember you don't have to do all the targetting in one go. Do it a bit at a time, and concentrate on dodging the beam. Eventually those little bits all add up.

Aiming at the exact centre also makes it go faster, and you will need to do this on the final shot in order to avoid death.