The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

#101JetblackmoonPosted 2/1/2013 7:20:49 PM(edited)
Looking at my recent players, it seems I also played at least a match with you last night.

Edit: "You" being Jetblackmoon.

Hmm, what's your GT? Trying to remember if I caught a game with you last night, I was mainly playing the Ex-Cerberus Adept all night, except for the last game when I switched to a Krogan Vanguard. If that doesn't sound familiar, you may have joined my lobby just like Security Shield did right as I was about to get off ME3 to go play BO2. :(

gt in sig

Think I played with you once when you were Adm S Hackett?
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#102Foreman22Posted 2/1/2013 8:48:36 PM
public games

lol

It's easy to win and talk trash when you play with a team of all pros. Especially when you all have X weapons. The truly good players can succeed with randoms or a specific group. Solely playing with in a secure group only demonstrates your insecurities and doubts IMO.
#103Skeith117Posted 2/1/2013 8:52:40 PM
Gt in sig. Silver/Gold are my usual haunts. i go platinum if i find a team that likes to communicate and organize our classes and assault. Need an extra teammate hit me up, im also on the Gfaqsmplist im good-ish?
---
they still eat their young, proto-culture null and void
X-box Live GT: Rukia Remix N7
#104iParadigmPosted 2/1/2013 9:17:22 PM
Jetblackmoon posted...
Hmm, what's your GT?

iiParadiigm.
#105donkeyofdestinyPosted 2/2/2013 12:22:23 AM
Foreman22 posted...
public games

lol

It's easy to win and talk trash when you play with a team of all pros. Especially when you all have X weapons. The truly good players can succeed with randoms or a specific group. Solely playing with in a secure group only demonstrates your insecurities and doubts IMO.

It seems you are upset that you do not have a group to play with. I would not mind playing a few games with you. I am going to start playing again and a few new friends to play with couldn't hurt.
---
Don Quixote Bigote
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#106Spartan070Posted 2/2/2013 12:55:24 AM
Foreman22 posted...
public games

lol

Well I wouldn't say that they are insecure but I play mostly random games, about 4-5 people I'll shoot an invite to if I see them online. There are tons of cool people playing random games, not everyone of course but more than one would think. There is a certain sense of satisfaction and commoraderie when you link up with people you don't know and 20-30 mins laters your all getting paid together.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#107AscentariasPosted 2/2/2013 2:46:53 AM
I've never recognised anyone here or played with someone more than once.

My GT is Devalaous btw.
#108Foreman22Posted 2/2/2013 2:15:38 PM
Yes insecure was to strong a word. I was merely wanting to point out when all four players are excellent even plat is not too difficult.
#109Teh_ApotheosisPosted 2/2/2013 2:46:41 PM
I've played with a couple of folks here from the boards, but not randomly. I think the only person I may have run into randomly was manbearpig and I only remember that name cause it's super cereal.
#110WatermelonFartsPosted 2/2/2013 2:49:46 PM
Foreman22 posted...
public games

lol

sounds like you're still buttmad about the whole destroyer thing
---
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333