The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

#81Shi_No_TenchiPosted 2/1/2013 6:37:01 AM
Satsui no Janz
had Sniper banner until today, now its Monster.

I'm one of 'those guys' taking lvl 20 characters into bronze/silver games to farm waves and weapons points, but try to make up for kill whoring by always doing objectives (nodes, pizza delivery).
---
"One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die." x__o
#82jkocka00Posted 2/1/2013 6:49:42 AM
Played with most of these scrubs in this post! Most of them are on my friends list now as I don't really play PUG's anymore.

Oddly I have met most of them through this board and most of my BSN friends I have met randomly or through other friends.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#83Big_D83Posted 2/1/2013 7:04:39 AM
blockburner83
#84Mr_PipboyPosted 2/1/2013 7:06:25 AM
jkocka00 posted...
Played with most of these scrubs in this post! Most of them are on my friends list now as I don't really play PUG's anymore.

Oddly I have met most of them through this board and most of my BSN friends I have met randomly or through other friends.

I've played with this guy a few times. The last time he spent the first three waves running in circle shooting in the air while humming "Ride of the Valkyries" then exclaimed over the mic that he "soiled himself" and then disconnected. Best three waves ever ...

For legal reasons I have to explain that that situation never actually happened, and Kocka is a very good teammate.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#85jkocka00Posted 2/1/2013 7:12:58 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
jkocka00 posted...

I've played with this guy a few times. The last time he spent the first three waves running in circle shooting in the air while humming "Ride of the Valkyries" then exclaimed over the mic that he "soiled himself" and then disconnected. Best three waves ever ...

For legal reasons I have to explain that that situation never actually happened, and Kocka is a very good teammate.

IT WAS MY KID that soiled herself!!!! I swear, please believe me!

Ride of the valkyies part is also false, it was this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWvub_WBho
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#86EarthshakerPosted 2/1/2013 7:24:23 AM
GT: Iskeh. I barely play, but last night around midnight EST I ran two gold matches (both ones we died on wave 7) - the first, I was a green N7 Destroyer (hrrrg levitating banshee sync kills) and the second I was a blue Volus Adept who specced for Pistol sniping but forgot to take his actual sniper rifle off.
---
[Bracketeer from 1/15/05 to 1/15/08.] {Cogito ergo sum... cogito.}
Sept. 20th, 2010 - 5K karmaversary. ASURAS AREN'T NORN FURNITURE!
#87kamikazeman41Posted 2/1/2013 7:47:58 AM
Speaking of metal gear solid reference my gt is xGODSxAdamska
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#88MetaIGearRexPosted 2/1/2013 10:16:01 AM
iParadigm posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...
GT is username. I'm pretty sure I've played with a couple people randomly. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names but several names seem familiar.

I played a couple of games with you earlier tonight, and the whole time I was trying to figure out where I recognized your name from. We played Jade/Reapers/Gold and Vancouver/Collectors/Gold. I was using my GI specced with Proximity Mine for the first (and last) time, and I freaking hated it.

Oh yea, I recognized your GT. I was pretty much thinking the same thing. Good games too.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#89bloodgod92Posted 2/1/2013 10:21:08 AM
Just been in a game with Zhoban, tehPrincessJ and Bascini Basco... worst game I have ever played (they were great but I had the worst lag...)

Sorry for being such a hindrance...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#90PhilOnDezPosted 2/1/2013 10:40:48 AM
manbearpig654 posted...
Ok. Gt is same as my screen name.

You were in a silver game I played in. You had level 3-4 consumables, killed everyting in the first wave, then left :P
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there