Kill, Romance , Marry, Round 3 Final Match.

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 1/31/2013 10:42:00 PM
What combination of KRM would you do to Ashley, Miranda, and Kelly? - Results (64 votes)
Kill Ashley, Romance Miranda, Marry Kelly
29.69% (19 votes)
Kill Ashley, Romance Kelly, Marry Miranda
15.63% (10 votes)
Kill Miranda, Romance Ashley, Marry Kelly
9.38% (6 votes)
Kill Miranda, Romance Kelly, Marry Ashley
7.81% (5 votes)
Kill Kelly, Romance Ashley, Marry Miranda
18.75% (12 votes)
Kill Kelly, Romance Miranda, Marry Ashley
18.75% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Round 1:

Killed: Morinth, Zaeed, Kaidan, Legion, Mordin, Jame, Jacob

Romanced:Samara, Jack, Thane, EDI, Grunt, Javik, Miranda

Married: Liara, Ashley, Anderson, Kasumi, Wrex, Tali, Garrus

Round 2:

Killed: Jack, Anderson, Grunt, Nyreen, Javik

Romanced: Samara, Thane, EDI, Miranda, Wrex

Married: Liara, Ashley, Kasumi, Garrus, Tali

Round 3:

Killed: Thane, Liara, Bailey

Romanced: EDI, Kasumi, Wrex

Married: Samara, Tali, Garrus
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#2Offworlder1Posted 1/31/2013 10:48:16 PM
Kill Kelly(sorry Red, it was a tough choice but you have slept around with all kinds of weird ****, don't know what you might be infected with)
Romance Miranda (no chance of an unwanted baby, but most likely a fun night would be had)
Marry Ashley (can easily live with a woman like her who is a warrior and is a good person after getting her to stop her xenophobic attitude)
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#3VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:59:05 PM
Offworlder1 posted...
Kill Kelly(sorry Red, it was a tough choice but you have slept around with all kinds of weird ****, don't know what you might be infected with)
Romance Miranda (no chance of an unwanted baby, but most likely a fun night would be had)
Marry Ashley (can easily live with a woman like her who is a warrior and is a good person after getting her to stop her xenophobic attitude)

She wasn't xenophobic by mass effect 3. She was a realist (And her point was kind of proven right by the council, everybody was always out for their species, even when Reapers will killing somebody else, they would say 'Reapers will come for your people next' to gain allies.)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#4Offworlder1Posted 1/31/2013 11:05:41 PM
I am basing it on Ashley through the series, I know she isn't a xenophobe in ME 3 but thats only if you change her attitude in ME 1.

I believe you can encourage her bad attitude in ME 1 as well and it persist and gets worse.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#5StonedwolfedPosted 2/1/2013 8:00:27 AM
Warning against marrying Miranda - text in the Shadowbroker's ship states due to her genetic engineering she is completely infertile.

Sure, with a bum like that she'll be fun for a while, but she's not mummy material.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#6ToolOwnsYouPosted 2/1/2013 8:20:23 AM
But that bum won't age
---
Signature.
#73PiesAndAForkPosted 2/1/2013 11:37:38 AM
Stonedwolfed posted...
Warning against marrying Miranda - text in the Shadowbroker's ship states due to her genetic engineering she is completely infertile.

It's called adoption.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#8StonedwolfedPosted 2/1/2013 12:08:33 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...

It's called adoption.

Who'd want to raise another man's sprog? A voluntary cuckoo?

This is a series about evolution - nothing quite like giving yourself a variant of the Darwin Award by deliberately taking your-self out of the gene pool.

Of course a kind of "surrogacy" is always an option... marry Miranda but get the house-maid pregnant.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology