Just finished game, couple of questions (Spoilers)

#1GuidaDude33Posted 1/31/2013 9:55:36 PM
So i was just wondering if you guys could answer some of my "what if" Questions.

1. If I told Mordin about the sabotage earlier would he had survived?
2. If I made Anderson the Counseler, who would have stayed behind on Earth. And would he have been the one to betray everyone on the Citadel?
3.Would the Genophage been cured if I didn't have Mordin or I destroyed that research?
4. If I didnt gather all the resources would anything happen differently in the final battle?
5. Was there any way to save Anderson?
6. What happens if I didn't shoot TIM?

and Finally,
7. Why did everyone hate the ending so much? It seemed pretty satisfying to me.
---
"I doesn't afraid of anything!"
http://www.youtube.com/user/EverybodyGets0ne
#2DividerByZeroPosted 1/31/2013 9:59:09 PM
GuidaDude33 posted...
So i was just wondering if you guys could answer some of my "what if" Questions.

2. If I made Anderson the Counseler, who would have stayed behind on Earth. And would he have been the one to betray everyone on the Citadel?
3.Would the Genophage been cured if I didn't have Mordin or I destroyed that research?
4. If I didnt gather all the resources would anything happen differently in the final battle?

and Finally,

1. I told him as soon as possible, and he still died.
2. Doesn't matter who you picked before, Anderson steps down because he doesn't like politics.
3. Mordin is replaced with another salarian if he died in the suicide mission. Not sure who though.

5. Nope.

7. The hologram kid ruins the whole thing. You went through 3 games trying to destroy the Reapers, and this kid comes along and gives you another focus in the last 5 minutes of the game. That's just the beginning.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#3VirtualAnomolyPosted 1/31/2013 10:00:46 PM
DividerByZero posted...
GuidaDude33 posted...

and Finally,

1. I told him as soon as possible, and he still died.
2. Doesn't matter who you picked before, Anderson steps down because he doesn't like politics.
3. Mordin is replaced with another salarian if he died in the suicide mission. Not sure who though.

5. Nope.

7. The hologram kid ruins the whole thing. You went through 3 games trying to destroy the Reapers, and this kid comes along and gives you another focus in the last 5 minutes of the game. That's just the beginning.

4. Not really, a few different clips and who you can say goodbye to

6. He shoots you and you die, start the whole scene over.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#4GuidaDude33(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:04:28 PM
Thanks guys, it just amazes me how a simple decision can change a good deal of what's going on in this game.

Another question: What is I didn't try to reprogram the Geth? Would they still be fighting the Quarian?
---
"I doesn't afraid of anything!"
http://www.youtube.com/user/EverybodyGets0ne
#5Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/31/2013 10:04:34 PM
GuidaDude33 posted...

and Finally,

1. The only way to get Mordin to be saved is if you botch the genophage cure. I think Wrex has to be dead or something.
2. I made him the counselor. By the time ME3 rolls around, he's fed up with the position and gives it to Udina anyways.
3. Actually not sure about that one.
4. Eh, story-wise the combined forces gets divided into 3 groups. I think it's Sword and Shield that fight and defend in space, while Hammer is the ground troops. Having full readiness allows things like the Normandy extracting troops quickly, and the Crucible docking with no damage. Something like that.
5. Nyope.
6. Game over, press RT this time, bro.
---
GT: Warhound07
#6PhilOnDezPosted 1/31/2013 10:05:02 PM
1: if you killed Wrex in 1, destroyed the data, and have high enough renegade you can convince him to destroy the cure and lie to Wreav.

2:Anderson still stays, Udina still betrays.

3: you can still cure it but Eve dies. Not sure what happens if Mordin is dead.

4: you don't need all of them to get the best ending, there are a few different ways it can go depending on how many you have. EC makes it even easier.

5: don't think so.

6: I shot him, so I dunno either

7: you probably have EC installed. The original has literally no closure whatsoever.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#7JedisenseiPosted 1/31/2013 10:07:07 PM
Wow, hook, line & sinker....
#8PhilOnDezPosted 1/31/2013 10:07:37 PM
GuidaDude33 posted...
Thanks guys, it just amazes me how a simple decision can change a good deal of what's going on in this game.

Another question: What is I didn't try to reprogram the Geth? Would they still be fighting the Quarian?

Yes. The geth (not the heretics) only fight to defend themselves and the quarians started it.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#9Rob_IndahoodPosted 1/31/2013 10:10:10 PM(edited)
GuidaDude33 posted...

Sorry, didn't answer 7. People hate it because it pretty much just spits in the face of all your decisions you made. The Star Child is some little punk that just comes out of nowhere and offers a simple, fix-all solution. If you go and watch some Indoctrination Theory documentaries, you can agree or disagree with the theory if you want, but either way it shows the many weak points in the ending. Also the Crucible is something that go introduced at the beginning of ONLY 3, and suddenly Liara's like: I found this, some kinda weapon or something, maybe, I dunno. Build it."

Geth Answer: EDIT: Quarians are dumb as hell, they still fight the Geth.
---
GT: Warhound07
#10bloodgod92Posted 1/31/2013 10:15:55 PM
The Star Child is some little punk that just comes out of nowhere

Klencory.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP