Just finished game, couple of questions (Spoilers)

#11Wii0playerPosted 1/31/2013 11:18:14 PM
GuidaDude33 posted...
So i was just wondering if you guys could answer some of my "what if" Questions.

1. If I told Mordin about the sabotage earlier would he had survived?
2. If I made Anderson the Counseler, who would have stayed behind on Earth. And would he have been the one to betray everyone on the Citadel?
3.Would the Genophage been cured if I didn't have Mordin or I destroyed that research?
4. If I didnt gather all the resources would anything happen differently in the final battle?
5. Was there any way to save Anderson?
6. What happens if I didn't shoot TIM?

and Finally,
7. Why did everyone hate the ending so much? It seemed pretty satisfying to me.

1. No
2. Anderson would've stayed behind
3. Yes
4. No
5. No
6. Nothing Different
7. Type "ending" in the search bar, and look through the topics if you want to know why.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#12Halo_ForeverPosted 2/1/2013 12:10:08 AM
GuidaDude33 posted...

and Finally,
7. Why did everyone hate the ending so much? It seemed pretty satisfying to me.

The original ending which I presume you didn't see, pretty much goes like.

*weird ass elevator lifts Shepard*

Starkid: lol I made the Reapers, choose red, blue or green explosion
Shepard: The ****?
Starkid: We ain't got time, choose!!

Shepard chooses explosion color, then you get the colored explosions with relays exploding (which going by Arrival indicate that Shepard just wiped out galactic civilization), Normandy on a random jungle planet + StarGazer scene and buy our DLC screen.

The ending also had the quality that unlike some initially underwhelming sci-fi novel endings, this ending only becomes worse if you start thinking about it.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....