if Peace is unobtainable....

#11FearOfTheLightPosted 2/1/2013 8:13:37 AM
Geth. Period.

Considering the f***ton of a Revelation within the consensus about what happened before and after the Morning War, it's nigh impossible for me to make the call in favour of the Quarians.

Then again a Renegade Shep with a distinct Synthetics =/= Organics mentality may favour the Quarians instead.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#12General_JumaPosted 2/1/2013 8:31:21 AM
Lv100RedChocobo posted...
Geth. if a bully attacks a kid for his lunch money and fights back, causing a scene, I'm not helping the bully.

What if the kid then beats him to within an inch of his life?
---
Not comic - animated. For eight years America was ruled by Pinky and the Brain.-Thanatos the Great
#13bessy67Posted 2/1/2013 8:34:29 AM
People give the Quarians way too much flak for the way they treated the geth. The geth were machines created to work for the quarians. If your lawnmower suddenly started asking if it had a soul wouldn't you be freaked out too? I personally would start destroying all the lawn mowers I could find...
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#14spfurm01Posted 2/1/2013 8:48:33 AM
Choose geth.

Then choose destroy.

Problem solved.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#15Carribean_CoolPosted 2/1/2013 8:52:42 AM
Legion's way cuter than Tali
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#16bdavis93Posted 2/1/2013 8:53:53 AM
bessy67 posted...
People give the Quarians way too much flak for the way they treated the geth. The geth were machines created to work for the quarians. If your lawnmower suddenly started asking if it had a soul wouldn't you be freaked out too? I personally would start destroying all the lawn mowers I could find...

This is almost sigworthy.
#17ToolOwnsYouPosted 2/1/2013 9:04:05 AM
We're also punishing the Quarians for the decisions that were made hundreds of years ago. Some acknowledge that it was wrong (Zaal'Koris), some defend the decision (Daro'Xen), but it's all opinion either way.

Humanity bullied the Batarians into some drastic measures too, but I don't see many Balak fans around.

Shepard didn't personally colonize all the free worlds he could find in Batarian space. Garrus didn't give the order to use the genophage. I didn't personally own a slave 150 years before I was born. I think Shepard has a line somewhere on Rannoch that the past doesn't have to define us anymore.

Regardless of what happened in the past, the decision affects the Quarians of today, not their ancestors.
---
Signature.
#18Tbx66Posted 2/1/2013 9:09:10 AM
Neither.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#19Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/1/2013 9:18:46 AM(edited)
I'd choose the geth if I count save both. The Quarians show that they haven't changed and arent sny different than their ancestors centuries ago.

It's fair for the Quarians to lay in the bed they made while it's unfair for the geth to be persecuted when they did nothing wrong. The Quarians could just look at the bigger picture and call off the attack but of course they just wanna light their war. Seems like the Quarians just don't wanna make any sacrifices for the greater good so they get left behind.

I also feel like it generally is better for the story. Poetic justice and all. If it were a movie or a book I think siding with the geth would be way better.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#20metroidman92Posted 2/1/2013 9:16:05 AM
General_Juma posted...
Lv100RedChocobo posted...
Geth. if a bully attacks a kid for his lunch money and fights back, causing a scene, I'm not helping the bully.

What if the kid then beats him to within an inch of his life?

then he shouldn't have picked on the kid to begin with. Guess he won't be doing it again, huh?

*Sees quarians attack geth after the Reapers arrive*

Yeah, y'all are on your own.
---
new sig pending...