Thoughts/ideas on new classes for MP?

#1meltor13Posted 2/1/2013 9:02:26 AM
So supposedly we are getting new kits for Krogans, Salarians, Humans, and Volus...

We also know we are probably getting the Blood Pack SMG and the Executioner Pistol, and the new Krogan teased looks very similar to some ME2 Blood Pack armor...

Do we think that we're getting a sort of 'Mercenary Groups' DLC? But as playable characters?

Blood Pack Krogan (and possibly Vorcha?)
Eclipse Salarians (and maybe Asari/volus/humans?)
Blue Suns Batarians (and possibly humans?)

and even *gulp* Talons and Female turians??
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#2Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/1/2013 9:11:54 AM
Will Bioware seriously make even more Volus? I hope it is a Volus Soldier with a skull mask. Maybe Hawk Missile Launcher or Destroyer mode as well.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#3meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:25:22 AM
the rumor is that there will be (at least) new kits for Krogan, Salarian, Volus and Humans.

I am hopeful that there are other kits as well that were held out of the patch notes. The official description for Retaliation only mentions new kits for Turians and Volus, while we know we got new kits for everything from Asari, Drell, Vorcha, Geth, Quarian, etc.
---
#4meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:13:50 PM
YOU GAIZ
---
#5openmindedhaterPosted 2/1/2013 12:17:04 PM
I caught flak once for suggesting this, but I would like to see a geth biotic. Call it technotics. *waits for more flak*
---
GT:XGN Caboosie
PSN:Caboose-Tookie
#6meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:35:41 PM(edited)
openmindedhater posted...
I caught flak once for suggesting this, but I would like to see a geth biotic. Call it technotics. *waits for more flak*

Whilst i'm not really down for Geth biotics (as purely technological creatures I believe it doesn't mesh well with their race), I wouldn't be opposed to something like, say, a Geth Vanguard who uses a miniature FTL-device to 'charge'. It could even have it's own 'techno' look/feel to it. That would be cool.

And we could have a Geth Alternative to some of the biotic CC moves as well, using technology to create micro-gravity wells, or lightwave particles to simulate a shockwave, etc.

EDIT: I mean, we already have stuff like disruptor torpedoes which create unstable mass effect fields, warping space-time in a localized area. (<-taken from ME wiki/codex). The Geth could simulate those effects via technology, etc.

---
#7NafzgerPosted 2/1/2013 12:38:38 PM
I'm pretty sure when they do add in turian biotics, they're going to be female.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#8Havoc49JPosted 2/1/2013 12:42:32 PM
Do you think people are going to rage when they find out that hammer wielding Krogan is just a part of the new co-op missions and not a playable class? (Pure speculation)
#9meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:43:06 PM
Havoc49J posted...
Do you think people are going to rage when they find out that hammer wielding Krogan is just a part of the new co-op missions and not a playable class? (Pure speculation)

I would totes rage. I want hammer-time Krogans nao.
---
#10meltor13(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:43:53 PM
Nafzger posted...
I'm pretty sure when they do add in turian biotics, they're going to be female.

I agree. Pure biotic Turians, if added, will likely be female. Although the Turian Sentinel is a biotic.
---