Most redundant, unnecessary character?

#31NafzgerPosted 2/1/2013 9:30:12 PM
sheepman23 posted...
Nafzger posted...
A lot of people don't know how to play the volus vanguard. If you aren't charging constantly, you're doing it wrong.

You're telling me to Charge constantly, and another person told me not to Charge everything, so...

Yeah, and the one's telling you not to charge are also telling you the volus is bad

Who are you going to listen to?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#32SomboSteelPosted 2/1/2013 9:42:25 PM
This list isnt that great, honestly
#33ozzyman314Posted 2/1/2013 9:55:04 PM
Battlefield soldier

Concussive Shot > Carnage
---
Loading Signature..........
#34sheepman23Posted 2/1/2013 9:57:55 PM
Nafzger posted...
Yeah, and the one's telling you not to charge are also telling you the volus is bad

Who are you going to listen to?

To be honest, I don't consider any Volus "bad" - having Shield Boost, a free cloak, and a little protection sphere is far from bad.

I just don't like the Vanguard in comparison to the other Volus. I can play him, but it's not a fun character.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#35Spartan070Posted 2/1/2013 10:05:07 PM
Turian Vang- *Havoc *

Just replace him with a proper Turian Vanguard.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#36GodsIndignationPosted 2/2/2013 12:07:18 AM
Rophlecktuine posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
I don't think you know what redundant means.

In other words you disagree on my choices or the choices I omitted.

No, some of the characters on that list are not "redundant" in that they are unique in their skillset. In my opinion, the only redundant characters are all the Rebellion kits, the drell vanguard/adept, and the volus vanguard/adept because they are too similar since they differ only in 1 power.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#37Shigmiya64Posted 2/2/2013 1:21:09 AM
Nafzger posted...
A lot of people don't know how to play the volus vanguard. If you aren't charging constantly, you're doing it wrong.

What about the Volus makes it better than any other Vanguard for this strategy? The ability to get up to 60% extra recharge from never using Biotic Orbs? The Human Vanguard can do that too by spamming Nova with the right Rank 5 evolution, and as a bonus you also get to use Nova.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#38NafzgerPosted 2/2/2013 7:32:25 AM
When did I say the volus was the best vanguard? All I said is nobody knows how to play him correctly.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#39DXLR8RPosted 2/2/2013 12:39:22 PM
If you just looked at the first two characters for each class, you wouldn't had even needed to make this topic.
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox