What pisses you off about this enemy? Day 22: Cerberus Combat Engineer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What pisses you off about this enemy? Day 22: Cerberus Combat Engineer
3 years ago#11
Turrets! You can hear them deploy, you can hear them fire and they'll mow you down as soon as you round the corner.

I voted for the whole "get downed, revive, get downed" scenario. It's worse when the engie is repairing the blasted turret, making you choose between the engie and turret. A b**** on Gold/Platinum.
3 years ago#12
I'm cool with these guys but if the map is big then they will set up the turret but otherwise, I enjoy shooting them in the back with the turret still in there back and it explodes thus killing them faster. Once the next DLC comes out assuming its the Ex-Cerberus Engineer, then will see who's Turret is more Dangerous.
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
3 years ago#13
Just played a game where an Atlas had 1 bar of armor left, and a combat engineer repaired him to full armor. Then I ran to go revive a teammate, and when I came back the Atlas had full shields too.

I still hate turrets the most though.
GT: F3rocious Panda
3 years ago#14
Their turret, followed very, very closely by their repair protocols. "Okay, got an Atlas down to two bars of arm--aaand they have all their armor back. Welp."
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
3 years ago#15
They heal stuff fast, too. They repair an atlas back to full armor and shields in about four seconds.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
3 years ago#16
Invisible turrets.
3 years ago#17
Lol. Someone picked Health/Shields?
Gamertag: My user name
3 years ago#18
Turrets, but not because of the weapon itself, but because of the effect it has on people. Like that special time in every random match where a turret downs a player, and two others rush in to rescue and get mowed down, leaving you to either solo the round or destroy the turret so they can be revived.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#19
Nafzger posted...
I voted other, because I think the biggest problem with Combat Engineers is how many that spawn now. They spawn like four or five at a time. That's way too many. There are some games where I've seen three or four turrets set up in the same area. It's just a death trap.

Wave 7 of Cerberus Gold is horrible. I don't know what they did to the balance there, but I honestly dread that wave more than any other, as I know it's going to be filled to the brim with Combat Engineers.

In fact, the entire balance of Cerberus Gold is bad. You have Guardians only appearing on Waves 2 and 9, Dragoons not appearing at all in Waves 8-10, and far too many Combat Engineers.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#20
GrayZStarr posted...
There is a reason as to why you must focus on killing these poopooheads first

Turrets are worse than Phantoms.

Must I say how much of a pain in the ass it is to deal with INVISIBLE TURRETS

Have you ever fought an invisible Phantom? No, not a cloaked Phantom, an invisible Phantom. I have. You can't see or hear them, nor do they show up on the kill feed... They aren't fun. That said, invisible Turrets still suck.
Michanka is better than Tuchanka.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What pisses you off about this enemy? Day 22: Cerberus Combat Engineer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived