Still convinced that BW is trolling us with all these fancy packs...

#1meltor13Posted 2/2/2013 11:59:54 AM
Because it seems like every time I buy just a plain ol' Spectre Pack all I get is awesome.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#2twinstarnumber1Posted 2/2/2013 12:10:54 PM
Random. I get plenty of good stuff from Arsenal packs.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#3AllDay524Posted 2/2/2013 1:42:49 PM
I got more ultra rares from my Reserve packs than I did from all my PSPs
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#4YamatoBeatsPosted 2/2/2013 1:45:02 PM
AllDay524 posted...
I got more ultra rares from my Reserve packs than I did from all my PSPs

I've gotten the exact opposite.
#5AllDay524Posted 2/2/2013 1:49:01 PM

Well share some of it with the rest of us.

Up until recently all of my URs were at level 1 with the exception of my Saber III. Since the Reserve packs my Wraith has hit V, Scorpion II, Typhoon and PR II, and Harrier III.

I honestly have no Idea what's going on.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#6YamatoBeatsPosted 2/2/2013 2:03:36 PM
AllDay524 posted...

Well share some of it with the rest of us.

Up until recently all of my URs were at level 1 with the exception of my Saber III. Since the Reserve packs my Wraith has hit V, Scorpion II, Typhoon and PR II, and Harrier III.

I honestly have no Idea what's going on.

Lololol. "Share"
#7masterswordPosted 2/2/2013 2:06:07 PM(edited)
I need characters AND weapons, so I just buy PSPs, unless I'm feeling lucky for a character, then I'll go for a Reserve. I've gotten so many character training cards from Reserve packs, and mostly non-consumable equipment from the PSPs. Still, I suppose I need those as well, as most of mine are crappy level 1s and 2s. But sometimes...I just really want an N7 Paladin...that's all...
---
That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the **** up for a minute and comfortably share the silence.
#8PsyrenCallPosted 2/2/2013 2:12:32 PM
I'm definitely being trolled, as I swapped to the PS3 version when my XBLA subscription expired, and so far the reserve packs have yet to give me the classes I want, and aside from the JEP, it's the only pack I buy.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#9sonicpsycho13Posted 2/2/2013 4:46:42 PM
6 of 8 Arsenal packs have had URs for me lately.
---
XBL GT: SonicDPsycho
If you believe in kenmorr23 (GT: ImNewbieSauce) as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig.
#10CouncilSpectrePosted 2/2/2013 5:29:25 PM
I've been getting a lot of Level IV ammo mods lately with my PSPs and APs.