Still convinced that BW is trolling us with all these fancy packs...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Still convinced that BW is trolling us with all these fancy packs...
3 years ago#1
Because it seems like every time I buy just a plain ol' Spectre Pack all I get is awesome.
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
3 years ago#2
Random. I get plenty of good stuff from Arsenal packs.
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
3 years ago#3
I got more ultra rares from my Reserve packs than I did from all my PSPs
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
3 years ago#4
AllDay524 posted...
I got more ultra rares from my Reserve packs than I did from all my PSPs

I've gotten the exact opposite.
3 years ago#5

Well share some of it with the rest of us.

Up until recently all of my URs were at level 1 with the exception of my Saber III. Since the Reserve packs my Wraith has hit V, Scorpion II, Typhoon and PR II, and Harrier III.

I honestly have no Idea what's going on.
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
3 years ago#6
AllDay524 posted...

Well share some of it with the rest of us.

Up until recently all of my URs were at level 1 with the exception of my Saber III. Since the Reserve packs my Wraith has hit V, Scorpion II, Typhoon and PR II, and Harrier III.

I honestly have no Idea what's going on.

Lololol. "Share"
3 years ago#7
I need characters AND weapons, so I just buy PSPs, unless I'm feeling lucky for a character, then I'll go for a Reserve. I've gotten so many character training cards from Reserve packs, and mostly non-consumable equipment from the PSPs. Still, I suppose I need those as well, as most of mine are crappy level 1s and 2s. But sometimes...I just really want an N7 Paladin...that's all...
That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the **** up for a minute and comfortably share the silence.
3 years ago#8
I'm definitely being trolled, as I swapped to the PS3 version when my XBLA subscription expired, and so far the reserve packs have yet to give me the classes I want, and aside from the JEP, it's the only pack I buy.
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
3 years ago#9
6 of 8 Arsenal packs have had URs for me lately.
XBL GT: SonicDPsycho
If you believe in kenmorr23 (GT: ImNewbieSauce) as your Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig.
3 years ago#10
I've been getting a lot of Level IV ammo mods lately with my PSPs and APs.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Still convinced that BW is trolling us with all these fancy packs...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived