Is It Possible to Get the Green Ending Without dlc or data?

#1TheWhirrPosted 2/2/2013 1:54:32 PM
Of course not counting the extended cut, is it possible to get the green ending without ME2 save data or getting expensive dlc? Multiplayer isn't an option either.
---
White_Knight_01: "This is a gaming forum right?"
darkportal785: "Sometimes. Other times we just d*** around and talk shop"
#2LilyxLightningPosted 2/2/2013 2:16:04 PM
It's Synthesis. As much as trolls would like you to not know about a significantly-different scene in the Synthesis ending, that scene exists and is significantly different.

And yes, you can get Synthesis without DLC. It requires 2800 EMS, which isn't too hard if you get good resolutions to quests and do enough Search & Rescue.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#3General_JumaPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:54 PM
My first playthrough I had it as an option(though lol @ the idea of me taking it) and I didn't play multiplayer and DLC wasn't out yet. Was close though..I think I was like 15 or so points over the minimum
---
Not comic - animated. For eight years America was ruled by Pinky and the Brain.-Thanatos the Great
#4TheWhirr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:28:45 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
It's Synthesis. As much as trolls would like you to not know about a significantly-different scene in the Synthesis ending, that scene exists and is significantly different.

And yes, you can get Synthesis without DLC. It requires 2800 EMS, which isn't too hard if you get good resolutions to quests and do enough Search & Rescue.

Thanks for the response. Are you sure 2800 is the requires ems? I thought it was 3100.
---
#5LordTrinenPosted 2/2/2013 2:35:04 PM
TheWhirr posted...
LilyxLightning posted...

Thanks for the response. Are you sure 2800 is the requires ems? I thought it was 3100.

3100 is the new minimum needed to unlock the best versions of all endings, namely the bonus scene during the Red ending. Before you needed at least 4000 if you destroyed the Collector base and 5000 if you saved it. Now it is 3100 no matter what.
#6TheWhirr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:44:19 PM
LordTrinen posted...
TheWhirr posted...
LilyxLightning posted...

3100 is the new minimum needed to unlock the best versions of all endings, namely the bonus scene during the Red ending. Before you needed at least 4000 if you destroyed the Collector base and 5000 if you saved it. Now it is 3100 no matter what.

So 3100 for best endings, what about just unlocking synthesis as an option? I just want to choose synthesis for once, I don't care if its the best ending.
---
#7LordTrinenPosted 2/2/2013 3:14:12 PM
TheWhirr posted...
LordTrinen posted...
TheWhirr posted...
LilyxLightning posted...

So 3100 for best endings, what about just unlocking synthesis as an option? I just want to choose synthesis for once, I don't care if its the best ending.

Best version of all endings. To unlock Synthesis alone you still only need 2800. Really the 3100 minimum only applies to that bonus scene in the Destroy ending. If you aren't picking Destroy then 2800 is all you'll need.