There is no skill in the multiplayer

#111bessy67Posted 2/2/2013 9:45:50 PM
Shin_Gallon posted...
Who the hell plays the multi anyway? It's tacked-on garbage, I only play the single-player.

Oh look, an acolyte from the cult of Jinteisama.

2/10 boring crap
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#112maturin1919Posted 2/2/2013 9:48:01 PM
I hear this is the topic where we talk about alcohol.

I like alcohol.

I like my whiskey on the rocks, and I'm a big fan of Bushmills and Maker's Mark.

Let's be friends!
---
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'
#113NafzgerPosted 2/2/2013 9:51:32 PM
gunhole posted...
Nafzger posted...
gunhole posted...
bessy67 posted...

Oh, then I like Anchor Steam beer.

good choice.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's usually dogfish head...

Dogfish Head: Hipster for Beer.

^ bud light drinker detected...

lol@budlight.

You just assume I drink pisswater because I said DFH was a hipster beer?It's not my fault you drink every hipster's #1 brewery destination.

But I'm sure you liked it before it was cool to like it ;)
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#114bessy67Posted 2/2/2013 10:10:05 PM
Nafzger posted...
gunhole posted...
Nafzger posted...

lol@budlight.

You just assume I drink pisswater because I said DFH was a hipster beer?It's not my fault you drink every hipster's #1 brewery destination.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows the #1 hipster beer is Pabst Blue Ribbon.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
#115gunholePosted 2/2/2013 10:13:20 PM
Nafzger posted...
gunhole posted...
Nafzger posted...
gunhole posted...
bessy67 posted...

Oh, then I like Anchor Steam beer.

good choice.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's usually dogfish head...

lol@budlight.

they don't even know what the word hipster means in these regions. I actually drink it because I like it ,.,..
---
*gamertag
#116MurphysGhostPosted 2/2/2013 10:14:32 PM
bessy67 posted...

What are you talking about? Everyone knows the #1 hipster beer is Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Holy crap, is it really still the year 2001?

*lives under a hip, IPA-drinking rock*
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#117Spartan070Posted 2/2/2013 10:18:13 PM
DividerByZero posted...
I expect everything to be handed to me, and am not willing to put time in to get what I need.

Pretty much. I'm not bad but my weapon arsenal is sorely lacking. What have I been doing? Stocking creds for Arsenal packs so I can one day have that lvl X PPR.

Bioware's not gonna give away Typhoons because you promoted 5 characters, you gotta grind, like any other worthy RPG...
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#118NafzgerPosted 2/2/2013 10:23:45 PM
bessy67 posted...
Nafzger posted...
gunhole posted...
Nafzger posted...

lol@budlight.

PBR is the "approved" trash beer for hipsters. They're all about microbrews and homebrewing and all of that stupid crap, but when not available, they'll get PBR because it's cheap.

I like a good share of microbrews and imports, too. Mostly imperial stouts. But I don't define myself by it, and I can drink any beer. I have some friends who won't go to certain bars if they don't sell beer like DFH. They don't have any fallback beers, if you will.

My three fallback beers are Yeungling Light, Rolling Rock, and Miller High Life.

I'm also going to start a Youtube series called "The Chuggernaut", where I shotgun every beer handed to me. I really wanted to shotgun that ridiculously expensive Belgian that was just released in the U.S., but I hate Belgians.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#119bessy67Posted 2/2/2013 10:24:31 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
bessy67 posted...

Holy crap, is it really still the year 2001?

*lives under a hip, IPA-drinking rock*

Excuse me, but the definition of hipster includes PBR.

"hipster - Referring to young people of around 18-30 years of age, who drink cheap beer (most often Pabst Blue Ribbon, on occasion Budwiser), smoke Parliaments, Lucky Strikes or hard to obtain foreign cigarettes (such as Gauloises) and take recreational drugs, coke being the most popular. Use a great deal of sarcasm, claim to be ironic. Are usually less than 5% body fat, drink copious amounts of coffee and eat children's cereal. Listen to Indie Rock, rely heavily on Pitchfork Media to tell them what's cool. Don't dance at concerts. Wear a mixture of thrifted clothing and items bought at American Apparel (commonly Tri-blend v-necks) and Urban Outfitters. Extremely tight jeans worn by both sexes, pairing these with either a band or b-movie t shirt and a plaid shirt/v-neck and a cardigan along with Nike hi-tops/Vans/Keds. Females often wear retro style dresses and racerback tank tops without bras. Eschew public transport and instead choose to ride fixed-break bikes. Often claim to know about literature and film - will have googled a good deal of Vonnegut and French New Wave cinema."

Huh, I guess you can't link Urban Dictionary...
---
#120bessy67Posted 2/2/2013 10:26:21 PM
Nafzger posted...
I really wanted to shotgun that ridiculously expensive Belgian that was just released in the U.S., but I hate Belgians.

People or beer?
---