Level 1 Platinum Solo 109:32

#21orangeneePosted 2/3/2013 1:04:02 PM
I like the cut of TCs jib.

Wave 10 sounded like a real doozy.

I owe you a coke.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#22HiyadaPosted 2/3/2013 1:29:15 PM(edited)
Phantoms are with Reapers on Platinum? I haven't played Platinum.
#23fffezPosted 2/3/2013 1:31:33 PM
congrats
#24foxopPosted 2/3/2013 1:37:51 PM
Very nicely done Panda. I doubt I'll ever be brave enough to try this. My Geth Trooper solo Platinum was enough for me.
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
#25jkocka00Posted 2/3/2013 1:41:54 PM
Hiyada posted...

And primes, atlases and s**t ton of hunters and pyros.

The hunters are the worst part of Reapers platinum.
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#26GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:04:25 PM
jkocka00 posted...
Hiyada posted...

There were only two waves with primes I think, and 1 wave with pyros. Hunters were annoying, but with stim packs they aren't so bad. I was just afraid of getting sync killed by a phantom/banshee. I think their are way too many phantoms in every platinum game. They need to be replaced with other cerberus units.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#27Ryan-06Posted 2/3/2013 10:37:26 PM
Gods damn tc. Thats good. You did good son.
Shame you didn't take video. It would've made a big thread on BSN like the other Solo Platinum topics. This is the first time I've heard someone do with a Level ONE.

Hell, now I feel like I have little excuse- I'm gonna start using Lvl 1 characters on Gold. The thing is oftentimes the other 3 ppl end up kicking. I should tell them "well this GOLDEN guy on GFaqs did Platinum alone as a Lvl 1!"
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. I robbed a bank today. How'd I do it? It was "Achieved with CRYENGINE 3.."
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
#28HiyadaPosted 2/4/2013 6:52:43 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
jkocka00 posted...
Hiyada posted...

There were only two waves with primes I think, and 1 wave with pyros. Hunters were annoying, but with stim packs they aren't so bad. I was just afraid of getting sync killed by a phantom/banshee. I think their are way too many phantoms in every platinum game. They need to be replaced with other cerberus units.

Yeah good job. I'm still waiting for my TGI and Particle Rifle. Ugh.
#29TheFeshPincePosted 2/4/2013 7:14:27 PM
Seriously good work. That is impressive.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#30Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/5/2013 3:16:27 AM
Tried solo Platinum recently with my Ghost. Died on wave 5 when I didn't trust my instinct after being hit by a Phantom sword attack. "It is not like she could stab me from all the way over the..." Famous last words. Still, it wasn't going too well. I was mainly there to see how far I could get and had to use most of my missiles on the 3rd objective wave which was a "kill enemy targets". I was playing against Geth and the Primes staggered so hard I couldn't get the damage on the targets fast enough. I must also learn a bit of respect for the damage output of Platinum enemies since some medpacks were just wasted. Still I am not that disappointed considering it was my third Platinum game (the first being something that ended in wave 1 when I wanted to see what it was like)
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."