SPECULATE: The rarity of the new weapons

#11jkocka00Posted 2/3/2013 10:01:48 AM
sheepman23 posted...
Adas = Rare; it's basically going to be the assault rifle version of the Acolyte.

Blood Pack Punisher = Ultra-Rare; we currently only have the Collector SMG as an Ultra-Rare. Plus it's a pretty great weapon, I've used it single player many times.

Executioner Pistol = not sure, could really go either way... although I'm thinking Rare since we already have three UR pistols.

Venom Shotgun = Ultra-Rare.

Exactly- I dont count the promo weapons as UR weapons so only CSMG for smg and Wraith for shotguns
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#12NafzgerPosted 2/3/2013 10:07:32 AM
All rare, except the Venom Shotgun will be UR.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#13NafzgerPosted 2/3/2013 10:08:31 AM
Don't forget the Chakram, either. That will probably be rare.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#14SomboSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:13:01 AM
Nafzger posted...
Don't forget the Chakram, either. That will probably be rare.

Whoops lol. I did forget that one. I would go Rare as well
#15CoconutMayPosted 2/3/2013 10:21:19 AM
They're all going to be common

So they'll be really rare because of how few commons there are
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#16DC_Trog90Posted 2/3/2013 10:21:29 AM
code_kirin posted...
1. Either way. In SP this gun is classified as a UR card. Since it has an area of effect I could see bioware making this gun crap if it's not UR.

2. BPP is also classified as a UR card in SP. Supposedly it's less accurate than a Hurricane with around the same power. The recoil could take some getting used to, but it doesn't seem to kick as bad as the hurricane. I could see it being our UR SMG to replace our Hurricane IIs and IIIs. Really hoping this is the case.

3. Executioner is pretty mediocre. Doesn't do enough damage to justify being a UR. We already have three UR pistols and one is the Black Widow version of this one. It's also a gold card in SP.

4. Venom looks OP. Definitely our first UR shotgun.

Um first UR shotgun? Does the wraith not exist?
---
GT: DCTrog90
I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is now my favorite spot on the citadel!
#17code_kirinPosted 2/3/2013 10:24:32 AM
^ Apparently not.
#18LusterPaladinPosted 2/3/2013 12:34:07 PM
1. Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle
2. Bloodpack Punisher SMG
3. Bloodpack Executioner Heavy Pistol
4. Venom Shotgun

Bold: UR, Not Bold: Rare
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#19foxopPosted 2/3/2013 12:47:34 PM(edited)
Adas - UR. While not as good as the Harrier or PPR, it would be OP for a Rare.

BPP SMG - UR. Very good stats and will be a very competitive and commonly found weapon once released.

BPE Pistol - Rare. I liken this to the Widow/Black Widow, wherein the Executioner is the Widow, and the Paladin is the Black Widow.

Venom - N/A if it were up to me. Way to OP for MP. To put it in would be worse than the original Krysae. Sure, it could eventually be balanced, but look at how long it took for the Krysae to become a balanced gun.

EDIT: Chakram Launcher - Rare. Not a bad AR, but not a great one either. Would fit in well as a Rare.
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II