mass effect 2 DLC question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. mass effect 2 DLC question

User Info: edgecrusher02

edgecrusher02
3 years ago#1
does doing DLC(or any missions for that matter) AFTER the suicide mission still allow for them to count when importing into ME3? ive always done everything before the suicide mission. i ask because if so id like to save some things until after so i can actually use legion on missions. always hated that what i see as the most interesting character in the series can only be used for missions if you are ok with letting the crew die. seems like a wasted opportunity to me.
religion is flawed because man is flawed

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#2
Yes.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: meltor13

meltor13
3 years ago#3
bessy67 posted...
Yes.
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13

User Info: SearchmanV16

SearchmanV16
3 years ago#4
The only DLC I consider important is the Shadow Broker one. Arrival fills in a bit after ME2 and before ME3. I like Kasumi for the fun and the weapon it comes with, she is useful as a resource in ME3 and as a character in one mission. Overlord is good for one mission in ME3.
Let's go Heat.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. mass effect 2 DLC question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived