Kill, Romance , Marry, Round 4 Match 2

#1VirtualAnomolyPosted 2/3/2013 1:33:32 PM
What combination of KRM would you do to Samara, Miranda, and Kelly - Results (33 votes)
Kill Samara, Romance Miranda, Marry Kelly
30.3% (10 votes)
Kill Samara, Romance Kelly, Marry Miranda
12.12% (4 votes)
Kill Miranda, Romance Samara, Marry Kelly
9.09% (3 votes)
Kill Miranda, Romance Kelly, Marry Samara
9.09% (3 votes)
Kill Kelly, Romance Samara, Marry Miranda
18.18% (6 votes)
Kill Kelly, Romance Miranda, Marry Samara
21.21% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Kill is instant, no fighting. Nobody knows you killed them.
Romance is once, no strings attached, nobody has to know. NOT based on sexual orientation, but you do have sex (one and done, then he/she leaves) Based on who you don't want to kill or marry. Not publicly known.
Marriage is who you spend forever with, no divorcing and no romancing. Probably the one you'd get along with best. You must spend time with the one you marry, even publicly let it be known. (The only one that everybody knows about.)
This is my fault, making up rules as I go along.
As of now, characters are based off their last appearance since you saw them, but they live no matter what. In the first round, for example. You can Romance and Marry Samara. Both live.

Round 1:

Killed: Morinth, Zaeed, Kaidan, Legion, Mordin, Jame, Jacob

Romanced:Samara, Jack, Thane, EDI, Grunt, Javik, Miranda

Married: Liara, Ashley, Anderson, Kasumi, Wrex, Tali, Garrus

Round 2:

Killed: Jack, Anderson, Grunt, Nyreen, Javik

Romanced: Samara, Thane, EDI, Miranda, Wrex

Married: Liara, Ashley, Kasumi, Garrus, Tali

Round 3:

Killed: Thane, Liara, Bailey, Ashley

Romanced: EDI, Kasumi, Wrex, Miranda

Married: Samara, Tali, Garrus, Kelly

Round 4:

Killed: EDI

Romanced: Kasumi

Married: Tali
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#2VirtualAnomoly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:35:11 PM
It was a hard choice for me, after my favorite LI died (Ashley) my second (Miranda) is my new marriage choice, easy.

I don't like Samara or Kelly, but Samara with her code is worse, I can't trust her much, so Kill her, Romance Kelly.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)
#3Wii0playerPosted 2/3/2013 1:56:09 PM
People honestly want to marry Samara? Do anything that goes against her code, and she'll kill you.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.