List 3 weapons you think could use a buff anytime soon.

#1FearOfTheLightPosted 2/3/2013 3:55:49 PM
If possible, elaborate why.

1. Collector SR: it damage output is a little offset by its capacity and to me it could use a slight buff.

2. Scimitar Shotgun. I feel as if no one uses it and it doesn't really pack a punch in CQC. The Disciple seems to stagger way more that it.

3. Revenant LMG. Could use a slight RoF increase to set it apart from the Typhoon.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#2infinitexxPosted 2/3/2013 3:56:59 PM
CAR. CSR is pretty badass, definitely no need for a buff.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3Apl_JPosted 2/3/2013 4:18:40 PM
Use the CSR like a Mattock and watch everything die.
#4kamikazeman41Posted 2/3/2013 4:21:14 PM
Apl_J posted...
Use the CSR like a Mattock and watch everything die.

Found this out today, very very true. CAR needs some more oomph I would say. I feel like there's not reason to use it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#5orangeneePosted 2/3/2013 4:23:56 PM
CSR is a tappy gun.

The only issue is a screwy scope.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#6AnonyMouseXPosted 2/3/2013 4:28:30 PM
Viper
Damage buff or RoF buff and reduced hipfire penalty. As it is now, most pistols do its job better. The refire time is too long for the pitiful damage it does.

Collector AR
Damage buff, weight reduction, or accuracy buff. Any two of the three would be sufficient to make this gun worthy of its rare status.

Scimitar
We need more lightweight shotties that don't suck. Disciple is pretty good now, so give the scimitar some love, please.
#7BiggyDXPosted 2/3/2013 4:47:48 PM
The Scorpion needs its explosion decreased by a second and a half. It takes way too long for it to explode that it makes it one of the worst Ultra-Rares in the game. You can't even prime enemies for tech explosions unless you actually hit them with the pellet.
---
Gamertag: My user name
#8Havoc49JPosted 2/3/2013 4:52:11 PM(edited)
The Raptor.
-This gun is just so terrible. Its first off a sniper, so your hindered by the scope even if it doesn't have a hip fire penalty. It has less damage per shot than a Phalanx while still weighing nearly three times as much.

The Vindicator
-85.8 damage per shot with a slow fire rate while still managing to not be an accurate weapon. Same weight as the Arc pistol but does 10 less damage, is less accurate, shoots slower, doesn't have a charge feature, and has worse weapon mods.
#9OldManJablesPosted 2/3/2013 6:37:42 PM
Incisor - Needs more recoil so my friends will be even more disturbed by my love for this gun. Seriously though, this does need a slight recoil nerf, which i guess is a buff.
Crusader - Cannot specifically say what is still wrong with it, but removing the shot/hit delay would be probably be perfect, if not just making it hit sooner.
Valkyrie - Weight and Headshot buffs weren't enough, I still maintain what this gun needs is some better damage against armor.
#10NafzgerPosted 2/3/2013 6:42:15 PM
The CAR could use some sort of buff, in the way of lightening it, or increasing its damage output. Preferably both.

The GPS needs an extra shot.

The Saber needs to be a slow firing full auto. Same ROF as now, but without tapping the trigger.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher