List 3 weapons you think could use a buff anytime soon.

#21meltor13Posted 2/3/2013 10:26:12 PM
Havoc49J posted...
The Raptor.
-This gun is just so terrible. Its first off a sniper, so your hindered by the scope even if it doesn't have a hip fire penalty. It has less damage per shot than a Phalanx while still weighing nearly three times as much.

The Vindicator
-85.8 damage per shot with a slow fire rate while still managing to not be an accurate weapon. Same weight as the Arc pistol but does 10 less damage, is less accurate, shoots slower, doesn't have a charge feature, and has worse weapon mods.

I was of the belief that the Raptor was basically a Mattock with a scope attached, damage-wise. Maybe I missed some balance changes at some point or did I just have this wrong all the time...

It works very well on Silver, for me, anyways.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#22Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/4/2013 12:38:36 PM
Mattock - doesn't need a buff AT ALL but I want a damage buff anyway because I love this rifle and I want to love it more

Revenant- Crappy damage for how inaccurate it is. Needs more dakka

GPS- It's already great but I want it to have another shot in the clip
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#23Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/4/2013 3:42:54 PM
Have to agree with the Revenant needing a boost. Even though it makes the gun a bit different I still think the slow movement speed could be taken off the Revenant.

Particle Rifle. This gun is ridiculously heavy compared to the damage it does. I have never understood how this gun is supposed to be overpowered. A bit of a shame considering how pretty the effect is.

Striker. This gun is awesome but really bad. I kinda wished the Marksman firing rate would be the default one.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#24herduliekmudkipPosted 2/4/2013 3:49:57 PM
phalanx vindicator striker

and a harrier nerf
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#25Spartan070Posted 2/4/2013 4:08:06 PM
1. Incisor - needs stability

2. Raptor - needs to sacrifice clip size for damage boost/built-in mod for extra damage to shields/armor

3. Predator - needs anything
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#26Spartan070Posted 2/4/2013 4:10:50 PM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Particle Rifle. This gun is ridiculously heavy compared to the damage it does. I have never understood how this gun is supposed to be overpowered. A bit of a shame considering how pretty the effect is.

I don't have it but hearing from the pro players they all say it's just ok till it gets to lvl V but once its lvl VI-X its a boss killer.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#27Havoc49JPosted 2/4/2013 5:04:51 PM
I'm lucky enough to have a PPR X and I can honestly say its a dominate weapon, easily making my top 5 best weapons list.

I was fortunate enough to unlock it and get it to X in a five day period. Seeing the progression made it clear that the PPR benefits greatly from the larger clip size as it reaches higher levels. I'm assuming its the same way with the Collector SMG. My lvl 2 leaves alot to be desired while those with a level X always sing its praises.
#28xionnoixPosted 2/4/2013 5:46:21 PM
Saber, make "the big iron" stronger.

Phalanx, give it the blue laser sight from me2, and maybe a damage buff.

arc pistol should have bonus towards shield damage as well
#29Mortuss_ZeroPosted 2/4/2013 5:58:55 PM
1. Revenant, there's just so little reason to use it in a world with Typhoons, CARs, and Harriers. Its a rare, it should at least hold up a little.

2. Kishock Harpoon Gun, it doesn't need a nerf so much as a wizard who can make it so there's no lag when offhost. But whatever.

3. Hornet, I just want there to be even one SMG that i don't hate other than the hurricane. I have a Hornet X, and i'd love for it to metamorphose into something awesome.

Honorable Mention - Disciple, Graal, Falcom and Striker
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#30DethuliPosted 2/4/2013 8:24:28 PM
Locust needs a damage boost,
Revenant needs either an accuracy or damage boost, and armor-piercing.
Vindicator needs an accuracy and headshot boost.
---
This is my impaling wall. It's where I put the bodies.