Just had my worst Gold game yet >_< #blogfaqs

#11Talon5967Posted 2/4/2013 6:35:20 PM
I just had one of those matches earlier. UUG that wound up reapers on Hazard Glacier.

I was using the Shadow, because I'm having fun with the new build. There was a Destoyer with the Revenant. I forget what class the third guy had, but I think he had one of the collector beam weapons. Then just before we start the match with just three of us, an N7 42 joins, with a level 6 drell adept, carrying a GPS I, with no mods, no gear, and no equipment. I knew I should have left the lobby, but decided "What the hell, I'll go with it." Bad decision.

The destroyer was fine, and nearly doubled my score easily. But the other two hadn't even broken 20k by the time we wiped on wave 7. Both of them spent most of each wave on the ground after wave 3. And the drell player either didn't know, or didn't try, to hit A to delay bleedout, because when he went down he bled out way faster than he should have.

Host left as soon as the scoreboard came up, and I followed suit. After that, I just didn't feel like playing anymore.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#12Xero_MachariusPosted 2/4/2013 7:07:55 PM
Talon5967 posted...
I just had one of those matches earlier. UUG that wound up reapers on Hazard Glacier.

I was using the Shadow, because I'm having fun with the new build. There was a Destoyer with the Revenant. I forget what class the third guy had, but I think he had one of the collector beam weapons. Then just before we start the match with just three of us, an N7 42 joins, with a level 6 drell adept, carrying a GPS I, with no mods, no gear, and no equipment. I knew I should have left the lobby, but decided "What the hell, I'll go with it." Bad decision.

The destroyer was fine, and nearly doubled my score easily. But the other two hadn't even broken 20k by the time we wiped on wave 7. Both of them spent most of each wave on the ground after wave 3. And the drell player either didn't know, or didn't try, to hit A to delay bleedout, because when he went down he bled out way faster than he should have.

Host left as soon as the scoreboard came up, and I followed suit. After that, I just didn't feel like playing anymore.

It took me a long time to notice the bleedout delay mechanic too, even with the indicator in the middle of the screen hahahahah... I was sitting comfortably in Silver when I realised I could delay bleedingout.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox