Do you ever see someone playing a class totally wrong and get the urge...

#1Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/4/2013 11:56:48 AM
...to play that class in the next game just to show them what's up?

I played a gold match and there was an Asari Valkyrie with a Tempest(srsly), no Tech Armor, didn't use Warp ONCE the entire match and was walking up to enemies and turning annihilation field on and then turning it off. She(girly GT) died a bunch of times and scored 25k. Not one biotic explosion from her.

The next match I played my 66606 Valkyrie with a Piranha and wrecked. She switched to a quarian infiltrator and I think she followed me around in cloak watching me a few times, lol.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#2code_kirinPosted 2/4/2013 12:05:09 PM
Every single time I see an asari vanguard sniper.

Or no charge asari vanguard.
#3Havoc49JPosted 2/4/2013 12:06:31 PM
I do this all the time. Perhaps its a bit petty of me but it drives me nuts when someone makes one of my favorite classes look that bad.

on the reverse side, its always cool when you have a good match with a class and see half the room switching to the same class and weapons as you in the lobby.
#4sir_fredingtonPosted 2/4/2013 12:10:44 PM(edited)
Havoc49J posted...
I do this all the time. Perhaps its a bit petty of me but it drives me nuts when someone makes one of my favorite classes look that bad.

on the reverse side, its always cool when you have a good match with a class and see half the room switching to the same class and weapons as you in the lobby.

This happens to me all the time with the drell adept.

On topic, I played with a fury who had a viper and a harrier equipped. I was like...lol wut? Needless to say, he did not do well.
#5openmindedhaterPosted 2/4/2013 12:11:45 PM
No, not because I dont want to but because i suck lol.
---
GT:XGN Caboosie
PSN:Caboose-Tookie
#6AllDay524Posted 2/4/2013 12:19:20 PM
Yesterday this guy was playing all asari.

No Stasis Bubble on his Adept/Vanguard
No Biotic Bubble on his Justicar
No Tech armor on his Valkyrie
and last but not least no Tac Cloak on his Huntress.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#7bloodgod92Posted 2/4/2013 12:25:56 PM
Why don't people focus on themselves, and let others play how they want to?

Seriously, your chances of running onto them again is slim, if they suck, offer advice and then leave them be. Showing them how high you can score is not going to do them any good, it means you are a better player than them, odds are they will still not be close to your score.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#8AnonyMouseXPosted 2/4/2013 12:31:23 PM
I often get the urge to do this, but resist because I don't want to seem like a jerk. However, it depends on the nature of the people I'm playing with. If they seem laid back, I'll go for it. if they seem like tryhards who'll get mad and ragequit because some guy bested them at their own game, I don't do it. I always try to consider others, cuz I'm such a nice guy. Probably too nice.

But, to be brutally honest, you should feel HONORED to watch me wreck face with your fav class, noob. It's like going to school on a full scholarship. I ought to get a tax write-off for this ****. Shut yo' mouf and take notes.
#9code_kirinPosted 2/4/2013 12:37:37 PM
AllDay524 posted...
No Stasis Bubble on his Adept/Vanguard.

Vanguard only needs 3 ranks. Maybe 4 since shield recharge is kind of redundant.
#10giantqtipzPosted 2/4/2013 12:37:48 PM
I should pay attention to the classes that people choose lol.
I don't have a favorite class yet.... Most get boring after playing them too much.