Do you ever see someone playing a class totally wrong and get the urge...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Do you ever see someone playing a class totally wrong and get the urge...
2 years ago#21
MegaTape13 posted...
Havoc49J posted...
I do this all the time. Perhaps its a bit petty of me but it drives me nuts when someone makes one of my favorite classes look that bad.

That. Unfortunately it often involves grenade classes, and people just end up quitting since I'm stealing their grenades and nuking/thinning spawns before they get a chance to shoot much. I drool Glacier/Reaper...

Uses my destroyer and laughs at you... so what if you take all of the grenades, I can pop an ammo pack and get upto 10 instant grenades and refill the clip of my black widow, pop down another pylon after a reload and then get 2 more grenades instantly :)
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
2 years ago#22
Furies on Gold that don't use Annihilation Field, instead hiding behind me (usually me because I tend to be in first place) and spamming Dark Channel + Throw, defeating the whole purpose. Show them how it's done next match, they ragequit.

Novaguard w/o Nova, using a shotgun and shockwave. At least it wasn't yelling >.> or dying that much

Phoenix/Human adepts not using Singularity. Even with the Acolyte needing to be charged (not at the moment), Singularity still primes targets and is lol against Phantoms, Atlases, and Primes, and can be lifesaving from most stompers. But nooooooo, I NEED TO LASH THINGS TO PREVENT OTHERS FROM KILLING THEM :D

Kroguards with no barrier, heavily defeating the purpose of being a stonewall. Either that or Kroguards with Carnage or the ones that refuse to charge

Demolishers putting the Pylon NOT near an ammo box for more Grenades or not respawning it

My personal favorites: Drellguards/DrellAdepts with pull and no Acolyte and Ghost/Havocs with no Stim Packs
---
2 years ago#23
Volus melee spec FTW.
2 years ago#24
bloodgod92 posted...
Jawrduhn posted...
I used to feel that way but after a while, I just got bored playing classes the way "they are supposed to be played," if you will. I'm the person who runs adepts with negative cool down just cause or just picks a random class with a random weapon to make things fresh.

The point of the talent system is that you can play however you want to play. What works for some people doesn't work as well for others. This is why you can customize your talents. There is no right or wrong way to spec, or right or wrong weapon/gear choice. For all the people who think they are playing the "right" way, there is somebody who is playing that character better than you, who has a completely different setup.

Yes there is. Valkyrie w/ pea shooter, no tech armor and using annilhilation field like a melee power NO WARP on gold = doin it wrong. there is no getting around it.

I'm not gonna get on the mic and tell her what to do or send her a private message telling her how she should play the class... because THAT would be douchey. I didn't even wanna kick her from the next lobby either. So I showed her how the class is played in the next game, in other words, did her a favor because that's how people learn to be good at the game- by watching and playing with people who are already experienced.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
2 years ago#25
FizixMan posted...
Volus melee spec FTW.

I bring my melee volus into silver occasionally. Everyone usually gets a laugh or two. Unless I get high score, then I just die a little inside.
2 years ago#26
Looks like I walked into a "I'm better than other people" thread. To answer your question, no, I have never felt the need to make someone else look bad for feel bad on purpose. If I score the highest, it's probably because I felt comfortable with that class, but i'm certain I don't know the correct way to play each class I score high with.
2 years ago#27
ElusiveOneX posted...
Looks like I walked into a "I'm better than other people" thread. To answer your question, no, I have never felt the need to make someone else look bad for feel bad h.

Looks like your reading comprehension is a little off if that's what you got from this thread
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
2 years ago#28
Havoc49J posted...
I do this all the time. Perhaps its a bit petty of me but it drives me nuts when someone makes one of my favorite classes look that bad.

Like the N7 Shadow. It just drives me nuts to see people sniping and spamming Electric Slash...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
2 years ago#29
I just didn't wait her to go on being sad because she didn't know why the enemies don't go boom when she runs up to them. Because thats obviousky what she was trying to do
---
2 years ago#30
No, I don't care how anyone but myself plays.
---
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Do you ever see someone playing a class totally wrong and get the urge...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived