*opens Premium Spectre Pack*

#1sheepman23Posted 2/4/2013 7:07:42 PM
... FINALLY gets a Turian Ghost!!! It took four months, but the RNG finally decided to dish one out for me. =D That leaves only one more character (the Saboteur) and I'll have a full group.

I know that he's an easy kit and seriously OP, but I don't care... I'm going to go tear up Gold with him for a while. *evil laugh*
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#2RvLasttimePosted 2/4/2013 7:11:29 PM
at which point you realize you only have a lvl 1 partical beam, and a lvl 2 revent... gg
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#3CyberCerberusPosted 2/4/2013 7:39:25 PM
I got my last Ghost card and a Particle X in one PSP. True story.
---
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.
#4sheepman23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:40:06 PM
Just tried him, and I'll confirm that he's OP as hell.

Ability to instantly recharge shields at any given time, ability to dodge pretty much any attack, ability to get a 40.5% damage bonus to assault rifles for 9 seconds, ability to destroy shields with cloak + Overload, ability to shrug off a Banshee's Warp like it's a flea, ability to detonate fire explosions...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#5infinitexxPosted 2/4/2013 7:44:36 PM
I'm not as big a fan of the jetpack dodge as some (unless I'm next to a wall it seems to be excessive), but yeah, in general he is nigh unkillable while dishing out huge damage.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#6Halo_ForeverPosted 2/5/2013 1:19:33 AM
sheepman23 posted...
Just tried him, and I'll confirm that he's OP as hell.

Ability to instantly recharge shields at any given time, ability to dodge pretty much any attack, ability to get a 40.5% damage bonus to assault rifles for 9 seconds, ability to destroy shields with cloak + Overload, ability to shrug off a Banshee's Warp like it's a flea, ability to detonate fire explosions...

And now you remember that you are playing as the severely nerfed Ghost. His Stimulant Packs used to have twice the strength they have now. I recall being able to carry an objective through the courtyard of Dagger with multiple Ravager taking potshots at me for the entire duration of the walk.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#7Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/5/2013 1:15:01 PM
I still don't have him
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#8Hui_TianPosted 2/5/2013 1:29:08 PM
if you don't have a Particle Cannon or Revenant at a high level, try using the Falcon with Incediary Ammo... Cloak, shoot, Overload.... Fire Explosions all day!
#9Rogue MuttPosted 2/5/2013 1:36:43 PM
RvLasttime posted...
at which point you realize you only have a lvl 1 partical beam, and a lvl 2 revent... gg

That lvl 1 PPR will still more than do the job on Gold with a few consumables (hell, probably do fine even without them).
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#10Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/5/2013 1:44:50 PM
What's the preferred build?

66660?
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw