*opens Premium Spectre Pack*

#11TwilightEchoesPosted 2/5/2013 1:54:38 PM
I got medi-gel, a consumable ammo pack, a starter human I already maxed out on custimization, a new gear I'll probably never use, and a Graal Spike Thrower IV in a PSP yesterday.

I was floored at how bad that was and the credits I wasted for that. That's the last time I listen to my friend on this stuff.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#12code_kirinPosted 2/5/2013 2:02:48 PM(edited)
Hui_Tian posted...
if you don't have a Particle Cannon or Revenant at a high level, try using the Falcon with Incediary Ammo... Cloak, shoot, Overload.... Fire Explosions all day!

If you want to do pathetic damage, sure. Striker, on the other hand, is god-like on ghost.

There also happens to be a glitch that lets you remain cloaked while firing striker, keeping the damage bonus the entire duration. Start firing and cloak in the middle of your barrage.
#13sheepman23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:10:50 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
What's the preferred build?

66660?

That's what I'm doing right now, and it works brilliantly. I might try 5 in Stim Packs and 3 in Fitness in the future, only because I use Stim Packs more defensively than I do offensively. Although 8% weapon damage bonus is very nice...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#14terrysmay04Posted 2/5/2013 2:13:33 PM
Urdnot_Runt posted...
What's the preferred build?

66660?

that or 66653
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#15Hui_TianPosted 2/5/2013 2:24:00 PM
code_kirin posted...
Hui_Tian posted...
if you don't have a Particle Cannon or Revenant at a high level, try using the Falcon with Incediary Ammo... Cloak, shoot, Overload.... Fire Explosions all day!

If you want to do pathetic damage, sure. Striker, on the other hand, is god-like on ghost.

There also happens to be a glitch that lets you remain cloaked while firing striker, keeping the damage bonus the entire duration. Start firing and cloak in the middle of your barrage.

to that i'll disagree with you.. its not going to kill the bosses, but it'll stunlock and slaughter the goons on gold with ease. I myself am not a fan of the striker
#16code_kirinPosted 2/5/2013 3:01:01 PM
Hui_Tian posted...
code_kirin posted...
Hui_Tian posted...

to that i'll disagree with you.. its not going to kill the bosses, but it'll stunlock and slaughter the goons on gold with ease. I myself am not a fan of the striker

And that's my problem with Falcon. Fire explosions cannot be set off more than 1 per 3 seconds, and the incendiary damage scales with the weapon's base DPS.. which for the Falcon is crap.

I suppose I'd rather see anything but harrier ghost though.
#17PyroThrowerPosted 2/5/2013 3:13:40 PM
He was the first character I ever got. And I got him in a Veteran Pack.
---
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2943919/aran-ryan-o.gif
Soldier: I will send my condolences to your KANGAROO WIFE!
#18Hui_TianPosted 2/5/2013 6:59:37 PM
code_kirin posted...
Hui_Tian posted...
code_kirin posted...
Hui_Tian posted...

And that's my problem with Falcon. Fire explosions cannot be set off more than 1 per 3 seconds, and the incendiary damage scales with the weapon's base DPS.. which for the Falcon is crap.

I suppose I'd rather see anything but harrier ghost though.

fair enough, but that's why I'll carry the Hurricane with the Ghost. There aren't a lot of class builds that need two weapons, but I always find it difficult to relly JUST on the Falcon or JUST on the Hurricane for an entire game due to either ammo box-locations on a map, other non-respawning ammo boxes (Condor I'm Looking at you).