There's just something magical about a team of 4 volus....

#1The_Juice_Posted 2/4/2013 10:04:10 PM
adepts.

WE SHALL SWEEP THROUGH GOLD LIKE A BIOTIC WIND
---
Difference in men & women: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9347/writingassignment.jpg
#2dadkwasherePosted 2/4/2013 10:06:34 PM
I had a dream about a volus flying majestically through the air and saying allow my biotics to replenish you. Everything else was fuzzy. I then knew I had to lay off the mass effect for a while.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#3GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/4/2013 10:08:11 PM
dadkwashere posted...
I had a dream about a volus flying majestically through the air and saying allow my biotics to replenish you. Everything else was fuzzy. I then knew I had to lay off the mass effect for a while.

lol omg that's too funny
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#4Zero BeatPosted 2/4/2013 10:17:17 PM
Like a GREAT BIOTIC PANTHEON!
---
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
#5SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/4/2013 10:38:53 PM
Let's get paid!
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
#6Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/5/2013 2:33:28 AM
I want 4 Volus Sentinels that send out their minions to do their bidding.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#7Orange_ApplesPosted 2/5/2013 3:08:54 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

They can sit in Rio's box of shame. Set 4 exploding decoys outside the box. Send out 4 exploding chain drones to draw aggro. It's perfect...
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#8JediWatchmenPosted 2/5/2013 4:46:39 AM
why does everyone hate that box
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#9MightyMillersPosted 2/5/2013 5:27:12 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

I've always wanted to try something like this. I never been in a game where there was four combat drones or turrets. It would be cool to see.
---
GT: Miller Rodge
#10DividerByZeroPosted 2/5/2013 11:45:34 AM
dadkwashere posted...

I once had a dream where I had a Volus for a pet, and I made him take off his suit. I woke up as he was imploding.

I have a problem.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg