There's just something magical about a team of 4 volus....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. There's just something magical about a team of 4 volus....
3 years ago#1
adepts.

WE SHALL SWEEP THROUGH GOLD LIKE A BIOTIC WIND
Difference in men & women: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9347/writingassignment.jpg
3 years ago#2
I had a dream about a volus flying majestically through the air and saying allow my biotics to replenish you. Everything else was fuzzy. I then knew I had to lay off the mass effect for a while.
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
3 years ago#3
dadkwashere posted...
I had a dream about a volus flying majestically through the air and saying allow my biotics to replenish you. Everything else was fuzzy. I then knew I had to lay off the mass effect for a while.

lol omg that's too funny
GT: F3rocious Panda
3 years ago#4
Like a GREAT BIOTIC PANTHEON!
Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees. c§xxxxx{##################################>
3 years ago#5
Let's get paid!
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
3 years ago#6
I want 4 Volus Sentinels that send out their minions to do their bidding.
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
3 years ago#7
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

They can sit in Rio's box of shame. Set 4 exploding decoys outside the box. Send out 4 exploding chain drones to draw aggro. It's perfect...
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
3 years ago#8
why does everyone hate that box
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
3 years ago#9
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

I've always wanted to try something like this. I never been in a game where there was four combat drones or turrets. It would be cool to see.
GT: Miller Rodge
3 years ago#10
dadkwashere posted...

I once had a dream where I had a Volus for a pet, and I made him take off his suit. I woke up as he was imploding.

I have a problem.
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. There's just something magical about a team of 4 volus....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived