What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 42 Volus Sentinel

#21donkeyofdestinyPosted 2/5/2013 10:52:12 AM
ElusiveOneX posted...

I have a Hurricane VIII and it's not really that powerful by itself. Id much rather use my Harrier IV.

They do about the same damage, but the hurricane does not run out of ammo as quickly and gives a faster cooldown.
---
Don Quixote Bigote
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#22Spartan070Posted 2/5/2013 1:57:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23Doolz2024Posted 2/5/2013 2:10:54 PM(edited)
It's between crap skills and damage output. Guess I'll go with crap skills, since you can supplement lack of damage output with a good weapon like the Reegar.
#24Charmile(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:57:47 PM
bump
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#25JVillJagsPosted 2/5/2013 6:05:28 PM
I'm trying a 6/6/6/5/3 with him right now. Not fun. Rather have the orbs. Worst class for the worst race.
---
Brief Bio
25 year old grad student from Maine. Republican who watches sports and plays video games.
#26Spartan070Posted 2/5/2013 6:28:48 PM
Ha commented on the Volguard initially because I'm at work...and that level of mind accuity happens at work.

The Sentalus - actually not a bad character at all, pure support of course. Would rather have the Sentry Turrent instead of the Drone(flame the distracted) or Orbs over the Decoy.

...so damage output.
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#27fennell92Posted 2/5/2013 6:31:33 PM
Spartan070 posted...
Ha commented on the Volguard initially because I'm at work...and that level of mind accuity happens at work.

The Sentalus - actually not a bad character at all, pure support of course. Would rather have the Sentry Turrent instead of the Drone(flame the distracted) or Orbs over the Decoy.

...so damage output.

I prefer voltinel myself.
#28Shigmiya64Posted 2/5/2013 10:40:45 PM
Crap skills. Also, he's a Volus.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#29GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/5/2013 10:42:20 PM
ElusiveOneX posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Decoy distracts at least Pyros, Hunters, Geth Primes, Geth Bombers and and Rocket Troopers. That leaves Troopers and summons that I haven't confirmed, but how is this bad? I also know that it distracts Phantoms, the most dangerous enemy in the game.

That's why I stopped using him, hes super effective against Geth but I tend to play unknown enemy, and if I get Geth then it's a bad day.

Phantoms will always go after decoy.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda