Who is the worst character in multiplayer?

#1GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/5/2013 8:52:47 PM
Who is the worst character in multiplayer? - Results (179 votes)
Human Vanguard
22.91% (41 votes)
Quarian Engineer
29.61% (53 votes)
Turian Sabotuer
47.49% (85 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I could add more options, but the people who would vote for them would be wrong.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#2bessy67Posted 2/5/2013 8:55:44 PM(edited)
Havoc is not going to like that you put human vanguard in this poll...

For me it's the FQE. Sentry turret sucks and she can only set off cryo explosions against health enemies. If cryo blast could detonate fire explosions she'd be pretty good but since it can't she pretty much sucks.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:56:26 PM
bessy67 posted...
Havoc is not going to like that you put human vanguard in this poll...

I should mention that this is based off gold/platinum difficulties. Human Vanguard is probably the #1 guy on bronze lol.
---
#4charon78auPosted 2/5/2013 8:57:05 PM
If I must vote for these 3, then I choose the vanguard.

I can use the other two to great effect - host or not. The vanguard must be host to be at its best.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#5GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:58:55 PM
If anyone believes there is a character worse than any of these 3, please tell me, I would love to know.
---
#6perfect_generalPosted 2/5/2013 8:59:40 PM
Volus vanguard.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#7GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:01:41 PM
perfect_general posted...
Volus vanguard.

Nothing with shield boost can be the worst character.
---
#8bessy67Posted 2/5/2013 9:01:59 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
If anyone believes there is a character worse than any of these 3, please tell me, I would love to know.

Quarian Marksman maybe?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#9Spirit_GoddPosted 2/5/2013 9:02:43 PM
I think Volus Vanguard and Quarian Marksman are easily worse than the Human Vanguard.
---
GT is Security Shield
#10GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:07:27 PM(edited)
bessy67 posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...

Quarian Marksman maybe?

Marksman is a great ability. Just look at the Turian Soldier, he's one of the best characters in the game. If you think the Turian outclasses the Quarian Marksman, you could argue that Tac Scan>Proximity mine, and that you could just put a stability mod on the Quairan Marksman and they are almost the same thing. Plus he gets a dodge. He's not a bad class, and definitely not the worst.
---