Who is the worst character in multiplayer?

#61Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/6/2013 4:27:39 AM
The Slayer is an excellent splosion detonator and his Phase Disruptor can be coupled with a Volus. I'd say he is a situational character and is a very fun melee monster on the easier difficulties, but otherwise, yeah I hate the guy too.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#62SRR CapdownPosted 2/6/2013 4:36:22 AM
Volus Sentinel is definitely the worst.

If all you want is someone following you around casting shield boost, then he's fine. But he has no other redeeming features. His powers can draw a little aggro, but not effectively.

He's a nothing class with absolutely no redeeming features.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#63Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/6/2013 6:31:01 AM
Since the Volus Sentinel doesn't need to cast something every second he has more time for Shield Boost and can carry big guns while still supporting the entire team. The Protector is the guy who is fine if you just want to shield boost all day long since he doesn't have anything else of worth.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#64WatermelonFartsPosted 2/6/2013 6:32:39 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Since the Volus Sentinel doesn't need to cast something every second he has more time for Shield Boost and can carry big guns while still supporting the entire team. The Protector is the guy who is fine if you just want to shield boost all day long since he doesn't have anything else of worth.

another pile of **** dropped into the toilet by jedi_mercenary everyone
---
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333
#65Halo_ForeverPosted 2/6/2013 7:00:00 AM(edited)
MegaTape13 posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Demolisher

wut

He hates her. A lot.

WatermelonFarts posted...
Jedi_Mercenary posted...

another pile of **** dropped into the toilet by jedi_mercenary everyone

Then please share what sensible to with him, debuffer via Biotic Orbs?
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#66SRR CapdownPosted 2/6/2013 7:41:52 AM
The Volguard is of a different stock. He's not just about SBing allies. It's more for your own safety.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#67Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/6/2013 7:51:34 AM
Charge restores shields, Shield Boost restores shields. It doesn't feel like good power synergy. The Orbs are launched slowly off host, so the debuff isn't that awesome. If you use the Orbs for increased Charge reload speed you probably aren't close to your allies to do what a Volus should. While the Volus has normal shields, I think Vanguards to generally be the class that needs the Health stat the most because of their risky style.

I am guessing that people who play with Vanguards can find him awesome, and that the Orbs let him carry a weapon that is heavier, but otherwise he just seems lacking in both suvivability and offensive power. Is there something I am missing, or do I just always have the fortune of meeting Collectors with him so he seems worse than he is?
---
#68Crimsonhead4Posted 2/6/2013 7:53:05 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Crimsonhead4 posted...
How does the quarian engineer even make it on this list. She's definitely my favourite character in the mp and generally my go to gold character. And for people who say the turret sucks, they just aren't using it right. Shock and flamethrower is the way to go. It's not meant to cause a lot of damage but rather distract enemies, which it does very well.

Tell me who is worse please

Well I'll give you the human vanguard and saboteur. Also volus sentinel, quarian infiltrator ( tactical cloak being her only saving grace), salarian engineer and the quarian marksman ( what's the point of using him if you can just use the turian who has higher weapon damage, higher shields, stability bonuses and the ability to debuff multiple enemies).
#69terrysmay04Posted 2/6/2013 8:02:16 AM
Ok I voted saboteur, becasue I honestly think he is the worst.

But WTF is human VG doing on this list? Terrible list if you include that great character.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#70GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:07:50 AM
Chirotera posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
If anyone believes there is a character worse than any of these 3, please tell me, I would love to know.

All three characters you've listed are viable. Hell, every character can be a good character in the right hands.

I never said they couldn't be good. I'm not even saying they are terrible characters. I am just saying that they are the worst 3, and not one person has made a decent argument for a character that is worse than any of these 3.

Crimsonhead4 posted...
Well I'll give you the human vanguard and saboteur. Also volus sentinel, quarian infiltrator ( tactical cloak being her only saving grace), salarian engineer and the quarian marksman ( what's the point of using him if you can just use the turian who has higher weapon damage, higher shields, stability bonuses and the ability to debuff multiple enemies).

Volus sentinel has shield boost, one of the best powers in the game, if not the best. I believe he is more useful to a team than any of those other 3, and I'd also rather Solo with him than anybody else.

Quarian infiltrator has tactical cloak, which is also one of the best powers in the game, both offensively and defensively. Definitely not the worst.

Already went over the SE.

Already went over the marksman. And like I said, a character is not bad just because it is outclassed by another character.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda