Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Volus Vanguard-I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!(Power Synergy)

Turian Infiltrator-The OPness it BURNS, especially that dodge

Human Sentinel-Nothing

Cerberus Adept-Nothing

Vorcha Soldier-Nothing

Asari Valkyrie-Nothing

Kroguard-FOR TUCHANKA!!!!(Nerf)

Volus Engineer-Health

Asari Infiltrator-Tactical Cloak, because when she cloaks, you can't see the goods.(Nothing)

N7 Destroyer-I am Iron Man!!(Nothing)

Batarian Vanguard-FALCON BRO-FIST(Nothing)

Krogan Shaman-Mobility

N7 Paladin-Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!(Nothing)

QME-Immune System(Nothing)

Geth Trooper-Nothing

SI-Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes revive comrades; sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps.(Nothing)

Human Adept-Nothing

Drell Vanguard-Health

N7 Fury-DAT BIOTIC BOOTY(Nothing)

Human Engineer-Nothing

TSent-Mobility

GI-Geth do not "intentionally" infiltrate(The game has just asked me if it can surrender, as the Power of this character is TOO DAMN HIGH)

Volus Sentinel-Crap Skills
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/5/2013 10:31:48 PM
No hammer.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#3GodsIndignationPosted 2/5/2013 11:48:14 PM
Why do you have power synergy and crap skills as options? Wouldn't they essentially mean the same?
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#4DividerByZeroPosted 2/5/2013 11:56:25 PM
GodsIndignation posted...
Why do you have power synergy and crap skills as options? Wouldn't they essentially mean the same?

Not really. A character can have good skills that don't mesh well.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#5ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/5/2013 11:57:19 PM
These are still going on? Not that I'm against it, but haven't you done these polls already? Haven't been here for months.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6GodsIndignationPosted 2/6/2013 12:04:22 AM
DividerByZero posted...
GodsIndignation posted...

Not really. A character can have good skills that don't mesh well.

The past results lead to believe otherwise, specifically the SE and Vorcha Hunter. Their result was "crap skills" yet (with the possible exception of decoy) none of their skills suck, just lack synergy.
---
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?
#7Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/6/2013 1:25:18 AM
This is one of those characters that doesn't really have a weakness. Just so many good skills to take, so few points
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#8Haley Joel OsmentPosted 2/6/2013 1:26:14 AM
Imagine unironically voting mobility on a character with the run speed of the Krogans.

Imagine being that bad at the game.

---
I see dead people.
#9SRR CapdownPosted 2/6/2013 1:30:18 AM
I voted other. He has nothing wrong with him really, but he's so incredibly dull.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#10Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/6/2013 1:47:52 AM
I can understand if someone finds the Shaman or Krogan Sentinel dull, but the Krogan Soldier has fire grenades, fire projectiles and when you combine them fire explosions. Now a Vorcha flying on a nuclear missile while shooting bad guys with akimbo LMGs might be more interesting but I don't know how someone can find the Krogan Soldier dull.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."