What was your least favourite mission in the Mass Effect trilogy?

#1ZERO2936Posted 2/6/2013 4:34:02 AM(edited)
Mine was Priority: Earth, at least in terms of main plot missions. I found it dull, tedious, unoriginal and most of all, underwhelming.

In terms of side missions, all the fetch quests in Mass Effect 2 and 3, like getting the family data for that salarian on Illium or almost every side quest in ME3 were pretty bad, but in terms of proper side missions, all of the N7 missions in ME3 were equally terrible, though the one on Cyone was the least terrible of them. Unlike most people, I actually didn't mind the ME1 fetch quests since I liked exploring on the planets.
#2Lv100RedChocoboPosted 2/6/2013 5:16:27 AM
Priority: Earth is probably gonna win it with Priority: Thessia close 'round because of that..."boss fight".
---
Phantom Brave: The Hermaphrodite Triangle.
#3BeefstakPosted 2/6/2013 5:53:22 AM
I agree most of the side missions in ME3, (Haven't finished 3 though, in the middle of Quarian missions atm)

Thane's loyalty mission (ME2) while something different was in fact mostly dull,

but my least favorite mission was the batarian kidnapping that asteroid and aiming it the planet; because of the prox. mines.

You didn't ask for it but my favorite mission is the suicide mission (ME2 of course). I liked being able to use the whole squad even if you were just assigning them to different tasks. I think that should have been a bigger part of ME3, deploying your non team members to do different tasks while you pursued the objective would have given more depth imo.
#4ZERO2936(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:03:25 AM
Beefstak posted...
You didn't ask for it but my favorite mission is the suicide mission (ME2 of course). I liked being able to use the whole squad even if you were just assigning them to different tasks. I think that should have been a bigger part of ME3, deploying your non team members to do different tasks while you pursued the objective would have given more depth imo.

I agree about the suicide mission. I think a lot of people feel that way. In Priority: Earth, I actually thought the war assets would have been used in a manner similar to how you use your squadmates on the suicide mission, yet instead they get thrown in to a blender which magically affects the Crucible's energy.
#5Crimsonhead4Posted 2/6/2013 6:07:11 AM
Firewalker dlc, other then that probably noveria
#6HOLyBlindSHOTPosted 2/6/2013 6:08:59 AM
My least favorite mission was Pinocle Station from ME1. It was SO repetitive and a complete bore. As for ME3 Priority: Earth was probably the worst of it. I had really hoped the would incorporate the Hammerhead which they introduced in ME2 for exploration like in ME1. Alas this never came to fruition.
#7SageOfLifePosted 2/6/2013 6:10:24 AM
I hate doing the Geth Incursion missions. I'm not even sure why.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#8Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/6/2013 6:26:54 AM
Easily Samara's loyalty mission. Why didn't I just kick in the door of the bar and kill her?
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#9SageOfLifePosted 2/6/2013 6:29:21 AM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
Easily Samara's loyalty mission. Why didn't I just kick in the door of the bar and kill her?

Because she had a dozen escape routes planned and what you described would have sent her back into hiding for at least a few decades more. Samara explained this.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#10njorlsPosted 2/6/2013 6:36:07 AM
Rogue VI
---
I should go.