What was your least favourite mission in the Mass Effect trilogy?

#21Tbx66Posted 2/6/2013 7:58:58 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Rannoch due to that stupid Reaper Boss. I mean it couldn't auto-save after each successful hit?

Also, Earth feels like such a letdown compared to ME1's and ME2's final missions

Or the fact that a *********** Reaper can't hit a single target, or obliterate the entire area.

Also right about the final missions from the first two games. Especially the Sm was a masterpiece. Speeches could have been better, but still.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#22Fou LuPosted 2/6/2013 8:34:16 AM
Any missions involving the Mako in the first game. It's why I can't replay that game ever again. So incredibly dull.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#23Drizzy_DrizakePosted 2/6/2013 9:07:44 AM
In ME1 really just almost any side mission like someone else already said way too repetitive. ME2 Jacob's loyalty mission other than the final scene it's pretty boring. And for ME3 I pretty much loved every mission except Priority Earth so I'll have to go with that.
---
I guess I prefer spasms about my voice to spasms about my ass - Karu
#24finalevePosted 2/6/2013 9:32:47 AM
Noveria. I dread my replays of ME1 because of that. Everything about that fight is wrong and you walk in knowing it's going to be an extremely cheap fight.

The Mako on the PC version annoys me but the console versions run fine for some reason.
#25XeroxicidePosted 2/6/2013 9:33:50 AM
All of the copy+paste missions from ME1. Going for the ally achievements is such a pain because you have to go through the same bland bunker over and over and over... and then do it again for two more playthroughs.
---
I remember when GameFAQs was good.
#26kenobi749Posted 2/6/2013 9:38:55 AM
Fou Lu posted...
Any missions involving the Mako in the first game. It's why I can't replay that game ever again. So incredibly dull.

^This. I hate the Mako. I will go back still to play the first game every so often but then I start to wonder why I did that
#27edgecrusher02Posted 2/6/2013 9:50:42 AM
as far as main/full missions go, excluding fetch quests, if im going by what i was expecting or what it should have been...

priority earth is definitely up there as it doesnt compare to the finales of the previous games considering what was actually happening. i think pretty much every player expected what was going to be a war asset battle that would likely be similar to the suicide mission of ME2 in some way.

the geth consensus mission in ME3 was pretty boring too in terms of gameplay, but what you learn from it pretty much makes up for that to me.

firewalker DLC in ME2.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#28roo10158Posted 2/6/2013 9:55:00 AM
ToolOwnsYou posted...
ME1: Probably Feros for the main story, and the Geth invasion for side missions. What a beating. FIVE Mako planets?
ME2: Favorite game ever, but Grunt's recruitment is somewhat forgettable. For side missions, Leviathan and Zaeed's loyalty.
ME3: Eden Prime

Leviathan is ME3, not two
---
My systems: Genesis/32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, GG, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, Xbox360, PS1, PS2, PS3, GBC, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS, PS VITA
#29ZERO2936(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:35:40 AM
finaleve posted...
The Mako on the PC version annoys me but the console versions run fine for some reason.

What was wrong with it in the PC version? I've never had a problem with the Mako but I've only played the Xbox 360 version.
#30Carribean_CoolPosted 2/6/2013 11:50:08 AM
I didn't mind the cut and paste sidequests of ME1, because they were all different. Allow me to explain:

ME2's and ME3's sidequests all had the same outcome. Yes, ME2's each one was different, but in ME1, most sidequests has more than 1 way to complete it, and more than 1 outcome. Take the Major Kyle mission for example: you can choose to hack your way into his base and kill every biotic in the room, and then kill major kyle or spare him, or you can not hack your way in, spare all the biotics, and talk down Kyle.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.