Why would people CHOOSE to fight Geth?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Why would people CHOOSE to fight Geth?
3 years ago#11
I run into a lot of people who are under the impression that the Geth are easier since they cannot sync-kill you.

I disagree with this sentiment.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
3 years ago#12
bessy67 posted...
He was probably grinding the geth challenge.

Maybe, but I ran into this in multiple different matches. I usually leave a lobby after 1 round if my team didn't perform, and each one of those matches was a grueling pain in my @##
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
3 years ago#13
I don't mind Geth, but I certainly wouldn't choose to play as them.

The only faction I will actually ever search for is Cerberus. They're the most balanced and fun faction IMO, so if I'm looking for a quick bit of fun for no other reason, I'll go for Cerberus.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
3 years ago#14
chill 02 posted...
The only annoying enemy in the faction are the bombers.

Geth

Prime
3 years ago#15
because they're most worried about sync kills than a stunlock prime, or the quick kill pyro team...

Seriously, every time I see a pyro, there are 2 more behind him...
---
Yes, this is a signature.
3 years ago#16
infinitexx posted...
I run into a lot of people who are under the impression that the Geth are easier since they cannot sync-kill you.

I disagree with this sentiment.

Ha ha. That so rich it must be fattening. Geths have killed me far more time then most factions, combined (given I have not the right set up on).

If you are unlucky to get hit by one prime shot, you will be stunlocked for the next 2 hits if seeking rockets or seeking GPS shots with a side of flamethrower haven't done you in already.

Rocker trooper are incredibly annoying with double rockets and certain times, 2 of them WILL double rocket you. The missile seeks you so it's hard to avoid them and they also stunlock. They can kill you faster then any instakill since you AT LEAST can get away from the grip of a banshee, preatorian, phantom, etc. if your teammates help.

Lately I've been counting geth shenanigans. The latest ones include: backwards rocket, behind cover rocket (yes, I was aiming at a rocket trooper while it was leaning against cover and he shot a rocket BEFORE getting off cover animation kicked in.), and in-air hunter (lifted by Lash or pull) shots -_-
---
PSN: AbzolutZRO XBL: Abzolut ZRO
3 years ago#17
The main people who claim Geth are the easiest likely play Kroguards >.>

Collectors may just kill you super quickly, but apart from the Scion they don't Stunlock you (meaning you CAN'T fight back) to death. Geth are 100x worse than Collectors.

Let's no forget Pyros raping you despite getting away from those fiends with a dodge roll and STILL GETTING HIT and Rocket Troopers....

I once ran into a room with 3 Rocket Troopers. 5 seconds later, I'm at 1 HP due to getting into cover.

Oh yeah, forgot that the Geth Bomber can ALSO Stunlock you with it's unnecessary close range attack -.-
---
3 years ago#18
I usually pick Geth. I love killing non-Phantom infantry and they have the most. I also think they are the best enemy to prepare for. Things like Decoy/Energy Drain and Sabotage shine against this faction. I also have no idea how in the world the Geth could possibly be worse than the Collectors. I rarely play against Harbinger's pets on Gold, but yesterday I took a match with them. Ended up running around Condor alone for a couple of minutes a few times. Amazingly enough we all got the extraction, but I see entire teams fall against these guys on Bronze. Do they demoralize people so heavily or how come everyone is falling like flies in front of them?
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
3 years ago#19
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
I usually pick Geth. I love killing non-Phantom infantry and they have the most. I also think they are the best enemy to prepare for. Things like Decoy/Energy Drain and Sabotage shine against this faction. I also have no idea how in the world the Geth could possibly be worse than the Collectors. I rarely play against Harbinger's pets on Gold, but yesterday I took a match with them. Ended up running around Condor alone for a couple of minutes a few times. Amazingly enough we all got the extraction, but I see entire teams fall against these guys on Bronze. Do they demoralize people so heavily or how come everyone is falling like flies in front of them?

well now that is just unfortunate
---
GT is Security Shield
3 years ago#20
Out of the few Geth/Gold matches I've played, it honestly seems like they've been the easiest of the factions.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Why would people CHOOSE to fight Geth?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived