Why would people CHOOSE to fight Geth?

#31MegaTape13Posted 2/6/2013 8:26:16 PM
charon78au posted...
The geth are by far the easiest faction to deal with - at least for me.

Really? I think Reapers are undoubtedly the easiest, since half of the enemies are basically melee units, and Ravagers are pretty simple to work around and very quick to kill considering their budget impact. Marauders are the only constantly dangerous units, and they spend 1/3 of their time just standing there gooping other enemies.

Although I guess it would be harder to manage if you played somewhat sportingly and didn't bomb the spawns.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#32charon78auPosted 2/6/2013 9:00:04 PM
MegaTape13 posted...
charon78au posted...

Really? I think Reapers are undoubtedly the easiest, since half of the enemies are basically melee units, and Ravagers are pretty simple to work around and very quick to kill considering their budget impact. Marauders are the only constantly dangerous units, and they spend 1/3 of their time just standing there gooping other enemies.

Although I guess it would be harder to manage if you played somewhat sportingly and didn't bomb the spawns.

Really.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#33FinalPokedudePosted 2/6/2013 9:20:22 PM
In my experience, the Destroyer is hands down awesome against geth. No stunlock due to Mode and no auto-kills make an awesome combination especially with Rank shield recharge. Put a Reeger on and " other weapon" and you've got yourself a geth beast, imagine with equipment. Reeger gets boosts from Mode and decimates Geth. Disrupter Ammo or AP/warp with shock trooper V will give you grenades for densely packed Geth units plus more damage. I still hate Collectors though...
---
"If Hitmonlee = Bruce Lee and Hitmonchan =Jackie Chan, does Hitmontop = Chuck Norris? -flame_master14
ME3's Ausboss18
#34gunholePosted 2/6/2013 9:35:32 PM
FinalPokedude posted...
In my experience, the Destroyer is hands down awesome against geth. No stunlock due to Mode and no auto-kills make an awesome combination especially with Rank shield recharge. Put a Reeger on and " other weapon" and you've got yourself a geth beast, imagine with equipment. Reeger gets boosts from Mode and decimates Geth. Disrupter Ammo or AP/warp with shock trooper V will give you grenades for densely packed Geth units plus more damage. I still hate Collectors though...

yeah, the HML gets kindofa annoying when you start running into possessed abominations and flying praetorians...

(tho it does help keep the swarms off your power-using friends....)
---
*gamertag
#35Superfluou5Posted 2/6/2013 9:48:16 PM(edited)
I like playing against the geth it gives me the chance to use disruptor ammo. That and they are slow moving.
---
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)
#36MegaTape13Posted 2/7/2013 12:44:21 AM
charon78au posted...
MegaTape13 posted...
charon78au posted...

Really.

Oh. lol
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#37bloodgod92Posted 2/7/2013 1:00:44 AM
Cerberus > Geth > Reapers > Collectors

Simply because Cerb are easier for me to headshot, apart from a close range phantom, they are all easy to kill.

Geth are slow. They are easy to kill if you have overload, arc grenades, shied drain. Hunters are easier to spot than Phantoms. Pyros are like slow dragoons, the only awkward enemies to fight are bombers... rocket troopers are really easy to pick of with my BW, as they like to keep a distance.

Reapers. I dislike them. I get them so often. Ravagers are worse than Cerb turrets. Banshees always seem to grab me even when I am out of arms reach.

Collectors, the only thing I like about them is the sound my xbox makes when I switch it off because I do not want to fight collectors.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#38Offworlder1Posted 2/7/2013 1:40:21 AM
..............The geth are one of the easiest factions to fight, I'd say they are the second easiest group in MP to go up against.

Now The Collectors are the ones to avoid and not play against, I refuse to play a game against them as they are the most cheap and overpowered faction bar none and need serious nerfing.

Cerberus, Geth, or Reapers are fine but **** the BS of The Collectors.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#39perfect_generalPosted 2/7/2013 4:15:39 AM
No OHK's is a big plus when fighting them and really, only the geth primes are a true long-range threat. I don't find them that bad at all.
---
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"
#40gobuffalo30Posted 2/7/2013 5:22:01 AM
I love playing against geth using my paladin. Using that character still gives a challenge but I feel like I'm more capable using that class.