Is me knowing the existence of someone named Starchild a big spoiler? *SPOILERS

#1AcidRainLeePosted 2/6/2013 3:12:42 PM
I haven't played the game yet and haven't beaten ME1 yet so I'm hoping that this isn't a story killer. >_<
#2bessy67Posted 2/6/2013 3:13:34 PM
Definitely a spoiler, but if you don't know who it is or when you encounter it then it's not really a big spoiler.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3terrysmay04Posted 2/6/2013 3:14:55 PM
Its a stupid spoiler that won't effect a whole lot of your gaming experience if you play through all 3.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#4ZERO2936Posted 2/6/2013 3:18:21 PM
No, Starchild is just a fan nickname and only spoils his appearance. His real name would be a spoiler.
#5Talon5967Posted 2/6/2013 3:20:18 PM
Starchild is a nickname assigned to a character by a lot of players that feel the character never should have existed, or at least been done differently.

There is no character in the game actually called Starchild, so as long as you don't know who it is, you should be fine. But by the time you finish the game, you should understand which character the name is referring to.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#6AcidRainLee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:20:34 PM
So if I saw his appearance, I would know? Good thing I haven't seen him yet. >_<
#7edgecrusher02Posted 2/6/2013 3:24:02 PM
it is, but thats the worst game ever for it. the fact that so many people called it that(among other things) in the beginning shows how much thought most people were putting into it. i would say why but i dont want to spoil it any further.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#8HakuMan111386Posted 2/6/2013 3:25:11 PM
I was playing ME3 and haven't seen this "Starchild" or know of who he/she was. I looked online and saw a quick glimpse of a blue skinned person. Is this a big spoiler? I didn't see who it was really. I haven't been playing because school has gotten in the way. :-/
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#9spoileddaddyPosted 2/6/2013 3:30:40 PM
"You never heard that name......these are not the droids your looking for....move along.....
#10Talon5967Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:17 PM
HakuMan111386 posted...
I was playing ME3 and haven't seen this "Starchild" or know of who he/she was. I looked online and saw a quick glimpse of a blue skinned person. Is this a big spoiler? I didn't see who it was really. I haven't been playing because school has gotten in the way. :-/

What I said in my previous post. You won't get everything you need to understand which character "Starchild" refers to until you finish the game.

As long as you don't know Starchild's true identity, you're fine. But the particulars of who it is is a major spoiler.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.