Is me knowing the existence of someone named Starchild a big spoiler? *SPOILERS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is me knowing the existence of someone named Starchild a big spoiler? *SPOILERS
3 years ago#11
Talon5967 posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
I was playing ME3 and haven't seen this "Starchild" or know of who he/she was. I looked online and saw a quick glimpse of a blue skinned person. Is this a big spoiler? I didn't see who it was really. I haven't been playing because school has gotten in the way. :-/

What I said in my previous post. You won't get everything you need to understand which character "Starchild" refers to until you finish the game.

As long as you don't know Starchild's true identity, you're fine. But the particulars of who it is is a major spoiler.

Okay, good. That's good to know. And just to make sure, the visual appearance of the "blue skin" doesn't really matter, correct?
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
3 years ago#12
HakuMan111386 posted...
Talon5967 posted...
HakuMan111386 posted...
I was playing ME3 and haven't seen this "Starchild" or know of who he/she was. I looked online and saw a quick glimpse of a blue skinned person. Is this a big spoiler? I didn't see who it was really. I haven't been playing because school has gotten in the way. :-/

What I said in my previous post. You won't get everything you need to understand which character "Starchild" refers to until you finish the game.

As long as you don't know Starchild's true identity, you're fine. But the particulars of who it is is a major spoiler.

Okay, good. That's good to know. And just to make sure, the visual appearance of the "blue skin" doesn't really matter, correct?

Knowing that will really only mean you'll know who the character is as soon as it appears. That said, it may be best not to think about it too much. Case in point, what I wrote above isn't exactly accurate, but making it any more accurate would in itself be kind of a spoiler.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
3 years ago#13
I don't remember who it was then. *shrugs* I have a hunch as to who it may be but I have no idea.
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Is me knowing the existence of someone named Starchild a big spoiler? *SPOILERS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived