Rate the Weapon Day 6: Shuriken

#51bessy67Posted 2/6/2013 8:25:31 PM(edited)
3PiesAndAFork posted...
bessy67 posted...
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
Some opinions can be wrong.

No, they can't. You're mistaking facts for opinions. Opinions are what people think of something. They can't be wrong just because a few tryhards disagree. In fact, opinions can't be wrong at all.

Yes they can. By people giving it a 10 they're contending that the Shuriken is one of if not the best weapons in the game. It is a fact, based on the weapon's stats, that it is not. Therefore, their opinions are wrong since they are based on a fallacy.

No, in their opinion it's the best weapon in the game with no flaws. Maybe it's because they know how to use it, or another reason altogether, the fact is that is their opinion.

Also, have ever stopped to think that not everyone has the Almighty Harrier?

An opinion based on wrong information is wrong. End of story. And if people can't see that the shuriken is terrible without a harrier to compare it to then they need help.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#52BashyMcFetusPosted 2/6/2013 8:25:23 PM
3PiesAndAFork posted...
No, in their opinion it's the best weapon in the game with no flaws. Maybe it's because they know how to use it, or another reason altogether, the fact is that is their opinion.

And their opinion would be wrong. I can have the opinion that the moon is made of cheese. That doesn't mean it's made of cheese. It just means I'm a dumbass. You don't have to have the harrier to know it's better than the shuriken.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#53NidtendofreakPosted 2/6/2013 8:25:34 PM
bessy67 posted...
3PiesAndAFork posted...
bessy67 posted...
3PiesAndAFork posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
Some opinions can be wrong.

No, they can't. You're mistaking facts for opinions. Opinions are what people think of something. They can't be wrong just because a few tryhards disagree. In fact, opinions can't be wrong at all.

Yes they can. By people giving it a 10 they're contending that the Shuriken is one of if not the best weapons in the game. It is a fact, based on the weapon's stats, that it is not. Therefore, their opinions are wrong since they are based on a fallacy.

An opinion based on wrong information is wrong. End of story.

This.

It doesn't matter if you only have a gun that deals 50 damage a bullet at 500 RPM and a 20 round magazine. If you think it's better than the 100 damage, 1000 RPM, 40 round magazine gun you haven't unlocked yet, you're factually wrong.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#54Spirit_GoddPosted 2/6/2013 8:26:56 PM
i can't believe this is actually taking place
---
GT is Security Shield
#553PiesAndAForkPosted 2/6/2013 8:44:12 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
This.

It doesn't matter if you only have a gun that deals 50 damage a bullet at 500 RPM and a 20 round magazine. If you think it's better than the 100 damage, 1000 RPM, 40 round magazine gun you haven't unlocked yet, you're factually wrong.

It's my opinion that I don't want to carry a heavy ass gun.

Spirit_Gods
i can't believe this is actually taking place

Lol I know. I just wanna see how long I can keep an argument going. I'm not actually this stupid.
---
"I could care less" means you care right now.
The proper phrase is "I couldn't care less."
#56SolidDroidPosted 2/6/2013 9:50:57 PM
An actual shiruken is more effective.
#57herduliekmudkipPosted 2/6/2013 9:55:09 PM
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#58Game Player05Posted 2/7/2013 3:36:36 AM
It does more damage per shot that the Scimitar does, jeez.
---
Meh, new sig time.
#59bloodgod92Posted 2/7/2013 3:47:19 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
TimeShinigami posted...
collector has no ammo

It has infinite ammo, that regens........

It has infinite ammo until you press your trigger, then it magically disappears and takes forever to come back... kinda like parents going to the supermarket when you are hungry...
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP