Should the Harrier be nerfed?

#1NefhithPosted 2/6/2013 5:25:05 PM
What do you think? - Results (150 votes)
Yes.
24% (36 votes)
No.
76% (114 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Well, that's the question. Do you think the Harrier should be nerfed and why?

I think it should, because it's a pretty dirty weapon, like Halo's spartan laser, Gears of War's Oneshot or Battlefield 3's premium weapons. Also, add what could be fixed to make this weapon less... Godlike.
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/6/2013 5:27:01 PM
Particle rifle is better.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#3Spirit_GoddPosted 2/6/2013 5:27:03 PM
thing is nasty at X, but just leave it alone. if you have to do anything, just raise the weight to make it less effective on some classes.
---
GT is Security Shield
#4terrysmay04Posted 2/6/2013 5:27:24 PM
i wouldn't mind a small nerf

BTW the BF3 "premium" guns aren't any better than the regulars, they just have camo skins last time I checked.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5MurphysGhostPosted 2/6/2013 5:27:52 PM
Spartan Laser isn't nearly as OP as the Harrier... :P

I don't think it should be nerfed, though. Some of the other URs should be buffed. URs, particularly at high level, should be amazing guns.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#6code_kirinPosted 2/6/2013 5:28:31 PM
I think it should be more balanced. Lower its damage output and increase its spare ammo.
#7GoldenSWarriorsPosted 2/6/2013 5:28:45 PM
MurphysGhost posted...

I don't think it should be nerfed, though. Some of the other URs should be buffed. URs, particularly at high level, should be amazing guns.

Saber needs a buff badly.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#8JetblackmoonPosted 2/6/2013 5:31:35 PM(edited)
No. Other assault rifles should be buffed to make them more viable. Off the top of my head, Typhoon (1.75x ramp up), Revenant and Vindicator could all use buffs.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#9Nefhith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:30:28 PM
MurphysGhost posted...

A god damn laser that kills stuff. Tell me how this cannot be OP. (I was just kidding when I said that).

Maybe the harrier should get less accuracy and make it some kind of revenant, or make it less stable so without some skillz you end up aiming to the ceiling?
#10charon78auPosted 2/6/2013 5:31:22 PM
Voted no.
We don't need any more crap weapons. There are already plenty of those.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78