Should the Harrier be nerfed?

#41foodeater4Posted 2/7/2013 8:09:49 AM
The only AR's I really find worth using is the Harrier or a Matlock X. The only time I use others is to do the challenge to score so many points, but really that doesnt take to long overall.

I think something should be done to make other AR's mroe viable. I dont care if they nerf the harrier or buff other ones.
#42spoileddaddyPosted 2/7/2013 8:15:07 AM
No. You don't like it, don't use it. Period.
#43Nefhith(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:46:17 AM
spoileddaddy posted...

I like it. But I feel dirty after using it.
#44terrysmay04Posted 2/7/2013 9:11:54 AM
spoileddaddy posted...

Everyone stop discussing! This guy just ended the discussion!
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#45spoileddaddyPosted 2/7/2013 9:25:30 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
spoileddaddy posted...

Everyone stop discussing! This guy just ended the discussion!

Period.
#46XXXFLUFFPosted 2/7/2013 10:41:57 AM
I love the Harrier but I don't use it very often because I prefer Power-heavy characters and mostly use pistols or SMG's (or the Disciple with my Kroguard, 50% extra melee with no effect on recharge... YES PLEASE!).

I voted "No" and like many others I feel some of the other AR's could do with a buff.

Another reason I don't use it much is the ammo capacity, if I am going to use an AR it is normally the Revenant, which gets a lot of hate but I love it! 60 bullets per mag, 400 spare (ish). It suits my "spray n pray" philosophy and serves my panic finger much better.
---
If you try to fail and succeed, what happened?
If a turtle has no shell is it naked or homeless?
#47Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/7/2013 10:54:15 AM
No, of course not.

The harrier is actually one of the most skill-rewarding guns in the game. It's more accurate out of cover than in cover encouraging the user to stay mobile and it rewards finesse with the trigger finger more than any other gun. To get the most out your ammo with it, you have to adjust the way you control the trigger depending on the range and size of the target. Most of the other AR's are too weak, too inaccurate or both to reward that kind of control and it's better to get in cover at the ideal range and just hold the trigger down.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#48Urdnot_RuntPosted 2/7/2013 10:56:07 AM
Nefhith posted...
SonyHoundDawg posted...

I dont see how having low ammo counts as a weakness in this game. Theres tons of ammo crates all overthe maps. Maybe if each map had one crate it would be different.

Plus I dont know about ya'll, but I basically always have 255 ammo packs so I spam them as much as I want.

Because it's annoying and not everybody has 255 ammo packs.

That's their fault because everyone should
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw