The God **** Reapers

#1ZechsPeacecraftPosted 2/6/2013 6:42:08 PM
Is anyone as tired of playing them as I am? It's not that they're difficult so much as it is they're ridiculously cheap. Those ravagers can hit you 300 yards away between an opening the size of a gun, and then when they die they leave that black goo crap which can be near impossible to see and almost always kills me once a game.

Then there is those god **** banshees and their force powers. This too seemingly happens once a game. I'll be a good five feet away from these sons of b****s, oopps doesn't matter, force grab b****. Same goes for the jedi-husks.

Collectors might be the toughest, but the Reapers leave me the most flabbergasted every time
---
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
#2charon78auPosted 2/6/2013 6:43:06 PM
Marauder miniguns.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#3bessy67Posted 2/6/2013 6:43:50 PM
I actually find reapers the least annoying. They're nowhere near as bad as geth, and I find that I see more shenanigans from the collectors and cerberus.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/6/2013 6:45:18 PM
At least the Ravagers don't stunlock you with their shots
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
#5orangeneePosted 2/6/2013 6:47:46 PM
They don't have turrets. They have little stunlock. They aren't total nightmares.

They do get annoying at melee range though. Oh and the Phaeston XXVIII is stupid.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#6infinitexxPosted 2/6/2013 6:51:29 PM
Geth are cheap.

Reapers are just boring.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#7SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/6/2013 6:51:33 PM
Banshee is the only real threat because it can teleport then immediately instant kill but it's not as bad as the Praetorian's magnetic super melee range.
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
#8Spirit_GoddPosted 2/6/2013 6:52:20 PM
I love fighting Reapers. The only annoying thing is when a Marauder turns into Mike Tyson and then blasts me with that Kamehameha in gun form.
---
GT is Security Shield
#9Spartan070Posted 2/6/2013 7:01:52 PM
I'd say they're the least cheap. All the boss characters are easily evaded with dodging.

Only two fears:
---
Gamertag: grvmnd
#10charon78auPosted 2/6/2013 7:11:50 PM
Spartan070 posted...
I'd say they're the least cheap. All the boss characters are easily evaded with dodging.

Banshee warp ball says: lolwutusmokin?
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78