The God **** Reapers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The God **** Reapers
3 years ago#1
Is anyone as tired of playing them as I am? It's not that they're difficult so much as it is they're ridiculously cheap. Those ravagers can hit you 300 yards away between an opening the size of a gun, and then when they die they leave that black goo crap which can be near impossible to see and almost always kills me once a game.

Then there is those god **** banshees and their force powers. This too seemingly happens once a game. I'll be a good five feet away from these sons of b****s, oopps doesn't matter, force grab b****. Same goes for the jedi-husks.

Collectors might be the toughest, but the Reapers leave me the most flabbergasted every time
"It's the stronger that make the weaker"- Milliardo Peacecraft
3 years ago#2
Marauder miniguns.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
3 years ago#3
I actually find reapers the least annoying. They're nowhere near as bad as geth, and I find that I see more shenanigans from the collectors and cerberus.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#4
At least the Ravagers don't stunlock you with their shots
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
3 years ago#5
They don't have turrets. They have little stunlock. They aren't total nightmares.

They do get annoying at melee range though. Oh and the Phaeston XXVIII is stupid.
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
3 years ago#6
Geth are cheap.

Reapers are just boring.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
3 years ago#7
Banshee is the only real threat because it can teleport then immediately instant kill but it's not as bad as the Praetorian's magnetic super melee range.
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
3 years ago#8
I love fighting Reapers. The only annoying thing is when a Marauder turns into Mike Tyson and then blasts me with that Kamehameha in gun form.
GT is Security Shield
3 years ago#9
I'd say they're the least cheap. All the boss characters are easily evaded with dodging.

Only two fears:
Gamertag: grvmnd
3 years ago#10
Spartan070 posted...
I'd say they're the least cheap. All the boss characters are easily evaded with dodging.

Banshee warp ball says: lolwutusmokin?
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The God **** Reapers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived