The God **** Reapers

#21SSJGrimReaperPosted 2/6/2013 9:54:20 PM
Marauders love to troll, you guys know what I'm talking about. Y'know when you're going for that headshot and he does that lolumissed roll
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
#22sheepman23Posted 2/6/2013 10:11:57 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
Marauders love to troll, you guys know what I'm talking about. Y'know when you're going for that headshot and he does that lolumissed roll

I think the worst thing about it is that he's the only Reaper who can dodge, so he insists on doing it constantly.

Seriously though, if you take out Marauders from the faction, the Reapers become laughably easy.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#23kaliskonigPosted 2/7/2013 1:43:11 AM
Yeah I do find reapers to be easiest but there is no dying how cheap and glitched they are.
#24Offworlder1Posted 2/7/2013 1:47:57 AM
You hate the reapers, well they are annoying with a bad team but other then that not to difficult to fight ut they have nothing on The Collectors who are the worst faction to be fighting in MP.

I'd rather lose to any other faction, heck I rather play against any other faction as The Collectors are a BS overpowered faction. I refuse to play against them after a very bad experience with the faction on only a silver match which should not be a problem as silver is not that hard.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#25Z0MBIESwithAIDSPosted 2/7/2013 1:58:52 AM
I usually don't mind the Reapers. Except when I get surprise grabbed by a Husk and have three Marauders and a Cannibal pop out of nowhere and melt me while I'm trying to curb stomp the little bastard. I think I've died from this more than Banshees and Brutes combined.
#26Ragnarok0220Posted 2/7/2013 3:56:10 AM
I miss the reapers, ( and the geth too) I'm working mastery for collectors and cerbs so that's all I fight. Play against any other factions for a while and you'll get the same appreciation for them.

Also the banshee ball IS really easy to dodge- banshee drops aura= no more sync kills- starts using regular attacks, which means its safe to take cover. *banshee uses warp-> stop shooting-> 90% chance that the warp ball misses.
---
GT- Ragnarok0220
#27reverendmetaPosted 2/7/2013 4:10:59 AM
Not to break the flow of the topic or anything but can we get a round of applause for exemplary use of the word "flabbergasted"?
---
"wtf is a palindrome"
"no its not" GT: Reverend M3TA