Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Volus Vanguard-I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!(Power Synergy)

Turian Infiltrator-The OPness it BURNS, especially that dodge

Human Sentinel-Nothing

Cerberus Adept-Nothing

Vorcha Soldier-Nothing

Asari Valkyrie-Nothing

Kroguard-FOR TUCHANKA!!!!(Nerf)

Volus Engineer-Health

Asari Infiltrator-Tactical Cloak, because when she cloaks, you can't see the goods.(Nothing)

N7 Destroyer-I am Iron Man!!(Nothing)

Batarian Vanguard-FALCON BRO-FIST(Nothing)

Krogan Shaman-Mobility

N7 Paladin-Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!(Nothing)

QME-Immune System(Nothing)

Geth Trooper-Nothing

SI-Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes revive comrades; sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps.(Nothing)

Human Adept-Nothing

Drell Vanguard-Health

N7 Fury-DAT BIOTIC BOOTY(Nothing)

Human Engineer-Nothing

TSent-Mobility

GI-Geth do not "intentionally" infiltrate(The game has just asked me if it can surrender, as the Power of this character is TOO DAMN HIGH)

Volus Sentinel-Crap Skills

Kroldier-It's too much a hunk, a hunk of burning love(Mobility)
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#2LusterPaladinPosted 2/6/2013 11:14:26 PM
Balance-wise: nothing, but it wouldn't hurt if he could dodge.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#3MasterVashPosted 2/6/2013 11:20:34 PM
FFS, every character that can't dodge is getting whined about because of mobility. No, they can't dodge. The tradeoff is higher health / shield pools and stagger resistance (with Batarians and Krogans anyway). I'd like it if the Slasher could dodge too, but he's still absolutely fine without it. Be less stupid please, GFaqs.
---
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
#4herduliekmudkipPosted 2/6/2013 11:30:19 PM
MasterVash posted...
FFS, every character that can't dodge is getting whined about because of mobility. No, they can't dodge. The tradeoff is higher health / shield pools and stagger resistance (with Batarians and Krogans anyway). I'd like it if the Slasher could dodge too, but he's still absolutely fine without it. Be less stupid please, GFaqs.

sorry im unable to not be stupid, im too busy whining about "my" chargeless acolyte being "taken away" from me
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#5skullgreykillaPosted 2/6/2013 11:35:42 PM
i remember before he was released and the general consensus was that he was going to be bad (
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#6AllDay524Posted 2/6/2013 11:39:24 PM
No blade armor
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#7twinstarnumber1Posted 2/6/2013 11:42:11 PM
MasterVash posted...

you do realize that the whole point of this poll is an inquiry about what is WRONG with a class. Not being able to dodge is something that is wrong with this class, regardless of if you get something that is an acceptable tradeoff or not. Some people love to be able to dodge and as such they have every right to voice their opinion on the lack there of.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#8MegaTape13Posted 2/6/2013 11:47:53 PM
Crap Skills and Power Synergy votes...

W.T.F.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#9Jedi_MercenaryPosted 2/7/2013 3:10:06 AM
He is a solid class, but if I'd have to pick a weakness I'd say mobility. He hasn't got the durability of his cousins but lacks the roll moves. Still, like his Turian Soldier brother he can dish out so much damage it often doesn't matter. And it is not like they would be squishy, just not tanks either.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#10gunholePosted 2/7/2013 6:14:55 AM
MasterVash posted...

I prefer that kits without latent DR be able to dodge.

( I'm looking at you, vanilla turian soldier....)
---
*gamertag