Add a character from another series to the MP

#11ozzyman314Posted 2/7/2013 12:27:11 PM(edited)
Predator (infiltrator)

Tactical Cloak
Tactical Scan
Plasma Caster(functions like Destroyer's missiles. But can be upgraded for weak rapid shots, or strong charge shots)

Passive would be Seasoned Hunter, letting them see through smoke and walls.
---
Loading Signature..........
#12DethuliPosted 2/7/2013 1:06:38 PM
Doom Guy

Rip and Tear - Cannot take cover. Guns deal 100% more damage, increase movement speed 15%, increase damage taken 100%. (Lasts 15 seconds)

Grind Some Meat - melee damage increases 25% for each melee kill, stacks up to 8 times. Shields reduced to zero and do not recharge, 25% of melee damage converted into health. (Lasts for 60 seconds).

BFG - 10m radius, deals 100 damage/seccond for 5 seconds. Weakens Shields/Armor/Barriers 25%.

Blood & Guts - Combat training.

Fitness.
---
This is my impaling wall. It's where I put the bodies.
#13sheepman23Posted 2/7/2013 1:53:52 PM(edited)
Ezio Auditore

Hidden Blade (similar to Shadow Strike, only it does more damage but requires you to be closer to the target, since you can't cloak)
Eagle Vision (sort of like Hunter Mode, only it gives melee damage bonuses)
Smoke Bomb (incapacitates enemies)
Elite Assassin
Blade Mastery
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#14Finish_th_FightPosted 2/7/2013 1:22:40 PM
Spawn

Chain: combat based version of Lash (with more consistent dragging/ MK Scorpian “Get over here!”) that works on armor but not shields/barriers. Can be spec-ed for bleed dmg.

Blade armor

Cape: wraps around enemies locking them into place, can hold up to 3 enemies /stasis-submission net syle. Short range, player must stay in range or lose the hold.

Passives are combination of Turian and Drell.
Fitness is combination of Krogan rage and Drell speed.

Heavy melee: Sparta kick (similar to Bartarian falcon punch)
Light melee: Multiple chains extend from armor I a whipping motion (aoe knock back)
#15SonyHoundDawgPosted 2/7/2013 1:31:31 PM
Captain Picard

A good verbal lashing: Picard lectures the enmies about start fleet protocol and what it means to be a starfleet officer, enmies get a damage debuff and damge over time.

Tea, Earl Gray, Hot: Picard replicates some hot tea and throws it at the enmey, this would be like incenrate

Picard Facepalm: does massive damage to an enemy, effective against all protections, long cool down, limited uses per match like a grenade but no refillable.

Heavy Melee: classic star trek hand to hand moves

Dodge: regular human roll
#16terrysmay04Posted 2/7/2013 1:42:11 PM
I can't believe we got past the first page without a Goku build >_>
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#17blutoblutarskyXPosted 2/7/2013 2:29:43 PM(edited)
duke nukem.

power 1:

comment (random dukeism) duke is immune to damage for the rest of the round after saying this. duke is immune to hazards.

power 2

wisecrack-
using this automatically completes any uncompleted objectives

power 3

kick ass and chew bubble gum.
duke rises above the map on a jetpack and insta kills all remaining enemies.

all fitness numbers for him and damage bonuses are quadrupled. his starting health is 5000 no shields.

his melee attack is his mighty boot which insta kills any enemy, he is immune to insta kills which just causes him to laugh and say "come and get some!"

the end screen with him does not show scores or points, it instead shows duke with any female squadmates caressing him while on their knees (he is standing or sitting in a throne).
if there are no female squadmates then its three random mass effect chicks.
#18SRR Capdown(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:24:11 PM

Super Saiyan - Takes 2 waves to activate, can't use any powers whilst it does. Cancels when you go down. But gives you 500% boost to everything; weapons, power, health, shield etc.

Kamehameha - A charge power. The longer you hold down the button, the stronger the power is when fired and the longer it goes on for. Can either be sprayed around or you can lock it onto an enemy.

Soul Bomb - Takes 3 waves to power up. Completely immobile whilst you're doing it and you make a really annoying constantly escalating yell of concentration and strain whilst. When complete it destroys every enemy possible for the current wave.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#19xKryptonKnightxPosted 2/7/2013 2:26:11 PM
SRR Capdown posted...

Super Saiyan - Takes 2 waves to activate, can't use any powers whilst it does. Cancels when you go down. But gives you 500% boost to everything; weapons, power, health, shield etc.

Kamehameha - A charge power. The longer you hold down the button, the stronger the power is when fired and the longer it goes on for. Can either be sprayed around or you can lock it onto an enemy.

Soul Bomb - Takes 3 waves to power up. Completely immobile whilst you're doing it and you make a really annoying constantly escalating yell of concentration and strain whilst. When complete it destroys every enemy possible for the current wave.

SPIRIT BOMB DAMN IT!! YOU ARE NO DBZ FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

At least, thats what a hardcore fan would say.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#20SRR Capdown(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:30:30 PM
Forgive me, it's been like 10 years since I watched it.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif