Add a character from another series to the MP

#21blutoblutarskyXPosted 2/7/2013 2:31:03 PM
SRR Capdown posted...
I can't believe we got past the first page without a Goku build >_>

Super Saiyan - Takes 2 waves to activate, can't use any powers whilst it does. Cancels when you go down. But gives you 500% boost to everything; weapons, power, health, shield etc.

Kamehameha - A charge power. The longer you hold down the button, the stronger the power is when fired and the longer it goes on for. Can either be sprayed around or you can lock it onto an enemy.

Soul Bomb - Takes 3 waves to power up. Completely immobile whilst you're doing it and you make a really annoying constantly escalating yell of concentration and strain whilst. When complete it destroys every enemy possible for the current wave.

charging times are too low....

maybe 20 waves and 30 waves. yes you have to sit through multiple games to activate.
#22NS_RegentParkPosted 2/7/2013 2:34:57 PM
Niko Bellic

Red Army
Bowling

Yes
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#23Rogue MuttPosted 2/7/2013 2:40:33 PM
Master Chief

Adrenaline Rush
Frag Grenade
Proximity Mine
Original Turian Passive
Drell movement speed
Geth Dodge
Krogan Health and Shields
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#24terrysmay04Posted 2/7/2013 2:45:20 PM
SRR Capdown posted...
I can't believe we got past the first page without a Goku build >_>

Super Saiyan - Takes 2 waves to activate, can't use any powers whilst it does. Cancels when you go down. But gives you 500% boost to everything; weapons, power, health, shield etc.

Kamehameha - A charge power. The longer you hold down the button, the stronger the power is when fired and the longer it goes on for. Can either be sprayed around or you can lock it onto an enemy.

Soul Bomb - Takes 3 waves to power up. Completely immobile whilst you're doing it and you make a really annoying constantly escalating yell of concentration and strain whilst. When complete it destroys every enemy possible for the current wave.

lol I can just imagine 3 waves of someone doing the human vanguard yell at escalating volume. Awesome.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#25Wii0playerPosted 2/7/2013 5:31:50 PM
bessy67 posted...
Sterling Archer

Danger Zone
Tactleneck
Enrampagement

Good god this.

Archer Character classes

Soldier: Archer
Engineer: Krigier
Adept: Cheryl
Infiltrator: Lana
Vanguard: Pam
Sentinel: Cyril
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#26dragnhuntr666Posted 2/8/2013 12:10:36 AM(edited)
Ichigo Kurosaki

Heavy Melee: Bankai

Powers:
Gestugatensho- At the instant of the slash, Zangetsu absorbs Ichigo's spiritual energy and releases the highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade, magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward.

Hollow Mask: Amplifies powers for a short time

Hollow Form: Ultimate I win button but loses all credits and experience from the match.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
#27ghosta2Posted 2/8/2013 12:40:27 AM
Adam Jensen
Standard human dodge
attacks with wrist blades for light and heavy melee. not sure what his animations would be

Cloak

Typhoon Explosive System- launches a barrage of miniature explosives in 360 degrees from sub-dermal pads located on the users arms, legs, and torso. The explosives detonate after traveling a short distance. Consumes grenade amo.

Wall-Penetrating Imager
activated mode- lets you see enemies through walls
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#28Tical42Posted 2/8/2013 1:14:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29Creona_Posted 2/8/2013 7:27:07 AM
Doctor Who

Sonic Screwdriver: Works like overload, but can be used on armor, shields and barriers.

Persuasion: Works like sabotage, but can be used on any enemy.

Regenerate: When the Doctor is downed, he can immediately get back up. Usable 13 times per round.

The Doctor cannot use guns.
---
GT- Creona
PSN- Creona
#30blutoblutarskyXPosted 2/8/2013 8:29:29 AM
sasha grey

move 1
hostile gangbang.
she stripps and all organic and inorganic enemies become distracted and flock around her in a circle for the entire round mimicking various sexual acts. afterwhich each one passes out for the remainer of the round and can be easily offed by any party member. (no shields)

move 2
same but with your party members, and they get armor and shield and health boosts for the duration of the round. they are immune to damage for the 5 mins it takes to finish.

move 3
lesbianmancy (since I cant use the actual term coined by phillipa eilhart in the witcher)

sasha grows more powerfull able to cast actual magic spells for every female party member she seduces- the process takes about 1 min each. they are all aoe spells that do 5000 damage to health bypassing shields and armor.