Told you all the new game isnt going to be called ME 4

#1whatnow12012Posted 2/7/2013 9:37:33 AM
Looks like my idea or my other ideas are looking to become more and more of a reality rather than just fan-fiction.

Such as my stories are not called ME 4 but they are connected to the Shepard Trilogy although the Shepard Trilogy & The Story of Shepard is indeed overwith and Shepard will never be seen or used again the actions they made would still effect the world of my fan-fiction games.

Such as with the next game it will take place after the events of the ME Trilogy such as 50 to 100 or all the way up to 1000 years into the future yet it would still be set in that same Universe.

I knew the new game wasnt going to be called ME 4 this is the reason I been making up sub-names instead of calling it ME 4 such as The Awakening, Rising Nesesis or Beyond Time & Space.

I even created my own 2nd Trilogy which isnt called ME 4 and it involves Time & Space yet it would also set up for the next following games The Awakening & would end in Rising Nemesis.

So people stop calling the game a prequel or other deals it is sort of how they are doing with the new TF 4 movie set 4 years after DOTM all new cast and a new MC yet still in that same movie-verse as the previous deals & also they will still be mentioned & honored in someway shape or form in TF 4 & The 2nd new trilogy.

Also people stop calling it TF 4 also it will not be called that it will have a Sub-Name such as DOTM or ROTF will.

The days of Numbers in titles are over with the last ones to use them were the old Star Treks 1 through 6 even thoughs also had sub names such as The Undiscovered Country to the Wrath of Khan.

Such as the new GI Joe which is Retalliation and Star Trek Into the Darkness the only other movie that still uses numbers is Iron Man 3.

Still looks cool about the new ME game thankfully it isnt a prequel, also it isnt going to be called ME 4 either the reason I been making up sub-names cause the game will have a new Sub-Name not ME 4.

While my stories will not be the real deal for the next game it looks like they will be pretty close to the real deal anyways.
#2bessy67Posted 2/7/2013 9:40:33 AM
Why do you continue to use the forum as your personal blog?
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3KADFCPosted 2/7/2013 9:41:40 AM
Uhhh... too much to read.

What's the name then?

No link?
#4FlyingholePosted 2/7/2013 9:44:09 AM
Opinion piece /= I told you so.
---
British people have the accents. Not Americans. I can prove it.
#5sir_fredingtonPosted 2/7/2013 9:45:09 AM
bessy67 posted...
Why do you continue to use the forum as your personal blog?
#6Nacht004Posted 2/7/2013 9:53:24 AM
This is a collection of incoherent thoughts and really bad grammar with no link to some type of foundation. I shudder to think what any fanfic's you wrote are like.
---
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer
#7SolidStryderPosted 2/7/2013 9:55:26 AM
Nacht004 posted...
This is a collection of incoherent thoughts and really bad grammar with no link to some type of foundation. I shudder to think what any fanfic's you wrote are like.

Wait, this isn't a fanfic?
#8TheM00dPosted 2/7/2013 9:59:59 AM
Do you actually talk to other humans the same way you type?
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#9ModestPenguinPosted 2/7/2013 10:04:01 AM
whatnow12012 posted...
Looks like my idea or my other ideas are looking to become more and more of a reality rather than just fan-fiction.

This sentence bugs me. There's something inherently WRONG with this sentence and I can't figure it out.
---
Gak Gak Gak
#10Mr_PipboyPosted 2/7/2013 10:05:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King