Told you all the new game isnt going to be called ME 4

#61Tbx66Posted 2/8/2013 10:11:07 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
We're not internet bullies, the one at fault here is you.

You are a bit, but still not your fault. He is the one responsible for taking things way to seriously, Now he is on the defensive and as a result of that he is being a condescending *****.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#62spacecowboy44Posted 2/8/2013 1:24:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63TheFeshPincePosted 2/8/2013 1:39:56 PM
O good god... drama queen.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#64PyroThrowerPosted 2/8/2013 1:46:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#65PyroThrowerPosted 2/8/2013 1:46:40 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
Still least I was right all along about the next game not being called ME 4 yet you people continue to call it ME 4 even though it isnt.

I am sorry if you people can not grasp or understand plain basic simple english how about this I WAS RIGHT YOU WERE WRONG.

HOW IS THAT FOR PLAIN ENGLISH IS THAT SLOW ENOUGH FOR YOU NOW !!!!

Sometimes I fee like the Bioware guys maybe I should grab a beer or in my case it would be a case of beers or a keg for dealing with the crap & BS i put up with on here.

So Suck it I WAS RIGHT & YOU all were wrong so stop calling the new ME ME 4 it isnt also stop calling it a Prequel it isnt. Also stop saying it will somehow use the 3 endings cause it will not but it could somehow still use the main choices Shepard made.

Said the broken record.
---
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2943919/aran-ryan-o.gif
Soldier: I will send my condolences to your KANGAROO WIFE!
#66PsyrenCallPosted 2/8/2013 9:37:42 PM
Tbx66 posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
We're not internet bullies, the one at fault here is you.

You are a bit, but still not your fault. He is the one responsible for taking things way to seriously, Now he is on the defensive and as a result of that he is being a condescending *****.

I don't think you know what a bully is.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#67bman52480Posted 2/8/2013 9:52:06 PM
Wow, so much going wrong here.

First: There IS NO next mass effect, regardless of the title. They have confirmed they are working on it, but it is at least a year away, likely much more.

They just asked fans whether they want a sequel or prequel about a month ago, which indicates the game hasn't even been written yet, let alone programmed.

Also, you have no idea what the title will be, but being "right" about it not being ME4 is not a life accomplishment like you seem to think it is.

Also no idea why you care so much about movies or games being numbered. Many movies have numbered sequels. While not good, Taken 2 just came out on DVD.

Movies with sequels(many recent): Cars 2, Toy Story 3, Taken 2, Iron Man 2/3, Back to the Future 2/3, Terminator 2/3, Mission Impossible 2/3

Anyway, not even sure why I read your whole post, it just sounds whiny. And the "prediction" of a game title is about as great an accomplishment as predicting that The Last Stand was going to bomb at the box office.
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!
#68bman52480Posted 2/8/2013 9:58:32 PM
Also, you posted a whining "haha I was right and you were wrong" post, and then you are surprised others don't like your attitude?

If you are actually old enough to drink beer you probably shouldn't, based on your writing proficiency, I suspect you are about 13-14 years old(perhaps younger), or dropped out of school around that age.
---
We don't have TIME for this! The Pasteur's core is going to breach!